- Duration: 10 DAYS
- Location: VIETNAM - CAMBODIA
- Places: 15 SEATS
- Prix: FROM 1699 USD PER PERSON
Combining highlights of Vietnam and Cambodia, Let's travel into the heart and soul of Indochina. Starting off in bustling Ho Chi Minh City, explore the mighty Mekong River and local's life alongside the river. Learn some history lessons through Cu Chi Tunnels. and cruise through magnificent scenery on a boat tour of Halong Bay. Finally, discover the culture and history in the awe-inspiring temples of Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
»Ho Chi Minh: Be awe by the never-ending energy of this vibrant city
»Hanoi: The mixture of new and old; modern and traditional; western and eastern
»Ha Long Bay: cruising through the emerald water and thousands of limestone karst
»Siem Reap: a gateway to the ancient world
DAY 1: USA DEPARTURE
Fly from North America to Cambodia, crossing the International Date Line
DAY 2: HO CHI MINH ARRIVAL
Welcome to Vietnam, your adventure begins with the arrival in Vietnam. Our driver will meet and greet you at the airport then take you to your accommodations in Ho Chi Minh City to get over the jetlag.
Enjoy a leisure evening on your own.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
DAY 3: HO CHI MINH CITY - MEKONG DELTA (B/L)
8.00 am, pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, depart for Mekong Delta tour southward Vietnam.
On arrival in Cai Be, set off for the Cai Be floating market by motorboats and watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on their vessels. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Then wander in small villages, visit fruit plantations, accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music. Afterward, paddling through a series of small canals to experience the charm of the Upper Mekong Delta. Arrive in Tan Phong Island, the green pearl where you can enjoy yourself with nature.
Lunchtime is a good chance to get closer with the local and you will learn how to prepare special Vietnamese dishes. Food is cooked by yourself, and fresh river food is served in the heart of the garden. Cycle in the village path through orchards. Meet the local islanders to learn more about the local daily life in the Mekong Delta.
Take a boat ride back to Cai Be and meet your bus for the trip back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 4: CU CHI TUNNELS HALF DAY TOUR (B)
Today you will be picked up by an experienced English-speaking guide to Cu Chi Tunnels, located in the countryside near Ho Chi Minh City. Approximate travel time is one hour and 30 minutes. The residents of Cu Chi took the war underground into a highly developed network of tunnels that at its height stretched as far as Cambodia and included meeting rooms, kitchens and triage areas. Imperceptible from the ground, opposing armies could roll their tanks over the bunkers without causing damage to the tunnels below. Living conditions were harsh – in addition to fighting the war, resident’s battled food and oxygen scarcity, venomous insects, and cramped living quarters. Gain important insight into the prolonged struggle against invading armies, and appreciation for the resilience and spirit of the Vietnamese people. After that, travelers can try the delicious manioc which was the main food for guerilla-warriors in Cu Chi during the war. Visitors can try to fire off an AK47 or MK16 or machine guns at the nearby shooting range.
Then enjoy a transferred back to your accommodation. And free time until transfer to the airport for flight to Hanoi.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 5: HANOI CITY TOUR (B/L)
The colonial capital city Hanoi is a unique Asian city with tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and oriental pagodas and temples dating back a thousand years ago. AM: 7.45 – 8.15: Free pick up at your hotel. Then visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 - the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Then continue on to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West Lake. Then enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple, see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 - it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. At the end of the journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, come back to your accommodation in Hanoi for relaxing.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 6: HANOI – HALONG BAY – SHARING CRUISE (B/L/D)
In the morning, after breakfast at the hotel, the Cruise team will pick you up. Take the most scenic route to reach Halong Bay, taking you across the Red River Delta with emerald green rice paddies stretching for as far as the eyes can see. On arrival to Halong, you will enjoy a cruise on the Bay and explore the limestone rocks and the karst grottoes.
After you are done with your exploration of the bay, it is time to enjoy an utterly delicious seafood lunch, after which there will be a trip to the famous limestone cave in Ha Long Bay, you’ll get to spend some time here, kayaking or swimming, so that you can get closer to the floating villages and shops. Towards the evening, you will return to the boat for an early dinner, followed by some time at leisure. You can optionally attend the activities taking part on the boat or just relax.
Overnight on cruise.
DAY 7: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
Rise early for a Tai Chi lesson or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Limestone Cave, full of stalagmites and stalactites. From here, it’s clear sailing back to the main harbor and back to your accommodation in Hanoi
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 8: HANOI TRAVEL TO SIEM REAP (B)
Have breakfast at the hotel and have a relaxing time before your driver transfers you to the airport. Take the flight to Siem Reap and meet our guide who is waiting for you at the airport with a sign with your name on it.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 9: SIEM REP - ANGKOR WAT TOUR (B)
Have breakfast at the hotel. After your private guide will meet you at the hotel lobby and you will start your visit to Banteay Srei. Banteay Srei was constructed at the late 10th century by a Brahmin counselor under a powering Rajendarvarman. It was loosely translated to the citadel of the woman, but it is a modern appellation that probably refers to the delicate beauty of the carvings. Along the way, we make a stopover at the Preah Dark village and will visit the Banteay Samre Temple adorned with impressive relief’s depicting scenes of Vishnu as well as Krishna legends.
Have lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon continue visit Angkor Thom, the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, built from the late 12th century to the early 13th century by King Jayavarman VII and consists of 54 towers, the Royal Enclosure, the Phimeanakas, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King, then visit Angkor Wat, one of the largest temples in world which covers an area of 200 hectares and surrounded by moat and an exterior wall measuring 1300 meters x 1500 meters.
Overnight in Siem Reap
DAY 10: TIME TO SAY GOODBYE -SIEM REAP DEPARTURE (B)
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Leisure time before our driver comes to the hotel and pick you up to the airport for your flight back home.
|Hanoi||Era Hotel or similar||http://www.hanoierahotel.com/|
|Halong Bay||Legend White Dolphin or similar||http://www.whitedolphincruises.com/|
|Siem Reap||Hari Residence or similar||https://www.hariresidence.com/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Prague Hotel or similar||http://praguehotelvn.com|
UPGRADE TO 4 STAR HOTEL: 265 USD / Person
|Hanoi||Tirant Hotel or similar||http://www.tiranthotel.com|
|Halong Bay||Flamingo cruise or similar||http://www.flamingocruisehalong.com/|
|Siem Reap||Saem Siem Reap Hotel or similar||http://www.saemsiemreaphotel.com/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Northern Saigon Hotel or similar||http://www.northernhotel.com/|
UPGRADE TO 5 STAR HOTEL: 597 USD/Person
|Hanoi||Apricot Hotel or similar||http://apricothotels.com/|
|Halong Bay||Era Cruise or similar||https://eracruises.com/en/|
|Sieam Reap||Angkor Miracle Resorts or similar||http://angkormiracle.com/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||The Myst Dong Khoi Hotel or similar||http://www.themystdongkhoihotel.com/|
|Start Date||Availability||Price (Per Person)|
|Los Angeles||New York||San Francisco|
|18-Feb-2020||15||1,749 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now|
|03-Mar-2020||15||1,749 USDBook Now||1,749 USDBook Now||1,749 USDBook Now|
|17-Mar-2020||15||1,799 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now||1,749 USDBook Now|
|31-Mar-2020||15||1,799 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now|
|14-Apr-2020||15||1,799 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now|
|21-Apr-2020||15||1,799 USDBook Now||1,749 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now|
|05-May-2020||15||1,699 USDBook Now||1,699 USDBook Now||1,699 USDBook Now|
|19-May-2020||15||1,699 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now||1,699 USDBook Now|
|02-Jun-2020||15||2,099 USDBook Now||2,049 USDBook Now||2,049 USDBook Now|
|16-Jun-2020||15||2,199 USDBook Now||2,199 USDBook Now||2,199 USDBook Now|
|14-Jul-2020||15||2,049 USDBook Now||2,099 USDBook Now||2,049 USDBook Now|
|28-Jul-2020||15||2,049 USDBook Now||2,099 USDBook Now||2,049 USDBook Now|
|11-Aug-2020||15||1,899 USDBook Now||2,149 USDBook Now||1,949 USDBook Now|
|25-Aug-2020||15||1,899 USDBook Now||2,049 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now|
|08-Sep-2020||15||1,799 USDBook Now||1,849 USDBook Now||1,749 USDBook Now|
|22-Sep-2020||15||1,799 USDBook Now||1,899 USDBook Now||1,749 USDBook Now|
|06-Oct-2020||15||1,849 USDBook Now||1,899 USDBook Now||1,849 USDBook Now|
|20-Oct-2020||15||1,699 USDBook Now||1,849 USDBook Now||1,849 USDBook Now|
|03-Nov-2020||15||1,799 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now|
|17-Nov-2020||15||1,799 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now||1,849 USDBook Now|
|01-Dec-2020||15||1,949 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now||2,049 USDBook Now|
***Price based on twin sharing. Single supplement surcharge 315 USD for 3-star accommodations***
***Price based on twin sharing. Single supplement surcharge 774 USD for 4-star accommodations***
***Price based on twin sharing. Single supplement surcharge 977 USD for 5-star accommodations***
√International flights from Los Angeles/San Francisco/New York to Ho Chi Minh and from Siem Reap to Los Angeles/San Francisco/New York, included 20 kg luggage allowance, if you are travelling from different city, please contact us to get a quote
√Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√All transportation mentioned above
√International flights from Hanoi to Siem Reap include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax
√Domestic flights between Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax
√Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√Experienced English speaking guide
√Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√All sightseeing tickets according to the itinerary
√Tissues and water on coach
√Service charges and government tax
√Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√Vietnam Visa letter approval
√No extra charge after services confirmation
X International flights and departure taxes
X Beverage, Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
X Travel insurance
X Public holiday surcharge (if any)
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X Early check-in and Late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Vietnam: 25$/person)
X Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00 am – 05:00 am
X Other services not mentioned above
FLIGHT ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
- All flight tickets for set departure date must be booked 90 days in advance. After 90 days, a surcharge might be applied.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
- Seat Assignments : Please note some airlines and/or fare types do not allow advanced seat selection and require it to be done at the airport check in only. Please contact us to confirm the flight schedule and seat selection availability.
Don't be shy to drop us an inquiry email at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
- Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 900 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
- Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
- Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you. Several email exchange to confirm your final tour program.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
2. Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay system. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions