- Duration: 14 DAYS
- Location: VIETNAM - THAILAND
- Places: 15 SEATS
- Prix: 1199 USD PER PERSON
Vietnam’s awe-inspiring landscape has many things to meet the ideals of every traveler. Wander the narrow streets in Old Quarter and feel the colonial charm of Hanoi. Visit Ha Long Bay for the astonishing sight of turquoise water wonderfully punctuated by colossal lime karsts. Then head to charming Hoi An and immerse yourself in the beauty of this ancient town, lighted up under thousands of colorful lanterns. Stop off in the sprawling Ho Chi Minh City to experience the nonstop energy and chaos of the city. Explore the mighty Mekong River which will captivate you with it's mysterious and glorious waterways. During this trip you will discover not only the highlights of the country but also the serene countryside, well away from the tourist crowds. Join the farmers in their daily activities at their tea plantation; experience their daily life and mingling with happy-face locals.
Then travel to Thailand’s idyllic south, where you can find much more to see than just world-famous cuisine. Phuket is a beach lover's dream as it is a splendid place to enjoy the sun, sand and sea. Relax at the white sandy beach, swim in clear emerald water and enjoy a spectacular sunset or a nice walk along the coast.
This Vietnam – Thailand tour is a perfect combination to enjoy the tropical paradise and learn about new fascinating cultures. Enjoy 32% off for this tour package and book the deal with the best price starting from $1699 per person.
»Hanoi: Discover the mixture of old and new; eastern and western.
»Halong Bay: Enjoy an overnight cruise in the most magnificent bay of the country, one of the UNESCO-recognized World Heritage Sites.
»Hoi An: Explore a lovely town of ancient bustling trading port between 15th and 19th century.
»Ho Chi Minh City: Discover "The Pearl of the Orient" and vibrant nightlife.
»Mekong Delta: Explore the maze of waterways and visit the local floating market on a sampan.
»Phuket: Relaxing time in the biggest island of Thailand.
DAY 1: WELCOME TO VIET NAM – HANOI ARRIVAL
Your trip begins with the arrival in Hanoi. Your driver will meet you at the airport and transfer to your accommodation. Check into hotel and have some rest after the flight.
You can take a walk around the neighborhood. Historic charm, architectural marvels, and products’ variety are splashed all over this area.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2: GET AWAY FROM BIG CITIES WITH BA VI ECO TOUR (B/L)
Have breakfast at the hotel, then your guide will meet you at the hotel lobby and you will start your trip to Ba Vi, a countryside located at the outskirt of Hanoi. The approximate travel time is one hour and 30 minutes.
Upon arrival visit Mr. Duoc’s house, where you will be welcomed with fresh honey tea and green lentils or lotus seeds made by his family. Imagine a Vietnam in the old time of war through stories of Mr. Duoc, who is a Vietnam War veteran and lived during that hard time. He is also a green tea expert, you will visit his tea plantation which is one of the largest in Ri village and will join the locals in green tea processing. Afterward, have a Vietnamese cooking demonstration with another local host Mrs. Chin and then enjoy a home-cooked lunch in a lovely garden.
After lunch, you will wander around the village and mingle with local people. You will visit the local craftswoman who has been skilled at making conical hats from a very young age, and other workshops in the village to see how people there make tofu or shell the rice. As you meander through the countryside you will experience the friendliness of the local people greeting you along the way. Then join your guides for a cycling trip along the country roads. Observe traditional Vietnamese rural life as the local people work in the paddy fields. Along the way, watch out for a water buffalo plowing a paddy field while ducks swim across the lake. Stop at another host family for foot bath prepared by the recipes of Muong ethnic group and have a relaxing time before embarking on your private boat for a trip along the Da river.
Later, enjoy a transfer from Ba Vi back to your accommodation.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 3: EXCURSION TO THE NATURAL WONDER OF THE WORLD (B/L/D) - SHARING CRUISE
In the morning, after breakfast at the hotel, the Cruise team will pick you up. Take the most scenic route to reach Halong Bay, taking you across the Red River Delta with emerald green rice paddies stretching as far as the eyes can see. On arrival in Halong, you will embark the boat and enjoy the cruise on the Bay exploring the limestone rocks and the karst grottoes.
After you are done with your exploration of the bay, it is time to enjoy an utterly delicious seafood lunch, after which there will be a trip to the famous limestone cave in Ha Long Bay, you’ll spend some time there, kayaking or swimming, so that you can get closer to the floating villages and shops. Towards the evening, you will return to the boat for an early dinner, followed by some time at leisure. You can optionally attend the activities taking place on the boat or just relax.
Overnight on cruise.
DAY 4: BACK TO TRANQUIL CAPITAL (B/L)
Rise early for a Tai Chi lesson or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Limestone Cave, full of stalagmites and stalactites. Then you will sail back to the main harbor from where you will be transferred back to your hotel in Hanoi.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 5: HANOI - TRAVEL TO HOI AN (B)
Have breakfast at the hotel and have a relaxing time before your driver transfers you to the airport. Take the flight to Da Nang and meet our driver who is waiting for you at the airport with a sign with your name on it. You will be transferred to your resort in Hoi An. Rest of the day is at your leisure.
Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 6: HOI AN BASKET BOAT AND FISHING TOUR (B/L)
Today our guide will meet you at the hotel around 8:00 am and take you for a cycling trip to the countryside and rivers around Hoi An. As you meander through the countryside you will experience the friendliness of the local people greeting you along the way. After that, you will board the Hoi An Eco-tour boat for a river cruise to meet and engage with local fishermen. Enjoy a hands-on experience of traditional net fishing. After that take a paddleboat trip in a unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat down the waterways of a coconut palm paradise.
Then have lunch, after which you will be transferred back to your hotel. End of the tour.
Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 7: HOI AN LEISURE DAY (B)
Today you will have free time to explore Hoi An at your own pace, seeing what interests you. This ancient town is full of Japanese merchant houses and pagodas, temples and antique warehouses. Or just lounge about in a laid-back riverside café on the bank of the Thu Bon River.
Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 8: HOI AN FLY TO HO CHI MINH CITY (B) – FLIGHT INCLUDED
Have breakfast at the hotel and relaxing time before boarding a flight from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh City. Approximate flight time is one hour and 30 minutes. Upon your arrival, you will be transferred from the airport to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City’s center. Rest of the time is at your leisure.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 9: HO CHI MINH – MEKONG DELTA (B/L) GROUP TOUR
Kick start your day with a hearty breakfast and a trip to Mekong Delta follows. Depart for My Tho, this town lies on the left side of the Mekong River. Upon arrival board the sampan and cruise down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise Islands.
Have a stopover at Unicorn Island, where you will take a walk around the country lane and see the orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, folk songs and music, performed by the local people, and visit the fruit plantation.
Then you will ride a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself with the beauty of the countryside, then visit the family workshop and honey-bee farm, where you could enjoy honey tea and coconut candies.
Have lunch at a local restaurant. Break time.
In the afternoon, time for cycling around the Tan Thach village and meeting the local villagers to experience the daily life of Mekong delta. Hammock relaxing and enjoying the cool breeze for those can’t join the cycling trip. Then return to Ho Chi Minh.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 10: HO CHI MINH CITY FLY TO PHUKET (B) – FLIGHT INCLUDED
Have breakfast at the hotel, then have free time until a private cab will transfer you to the airport for the next flight to Phuket. Upon arrival in Phuket you will be transferred to your accommodation. Rest of the day is free to explore some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Overnight in Phuket.
DAY 11-13: PHUKET LEISURE (B)
Spend your few next days exploring Phuket. Relax at the beach with white sand, sky blue water of Andaman Sea and nodding palm trees, take a boat trip to one of the islands surrounding Phuket or get to one of the viewpoint to enjoy the stunning panorama views. After the dark stroll around the town and explore the night markets with their lively atmosphere, many interesting goods and delicious street food.
Overnight in Phuket.
DAY 14: PHUKET DEPARTURE (B)
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Complete the hotel check-out formalities after which you can visit the local markets and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Later, proceed for departure and board your flight back home.
|Hanoi||Hanoi Era hotel or similar||http://www.hanoierahotel.com/|
|Halong Bay||Legend White Dolphin Cruise or similar||http://www.whitedolphincruises.com/|
|Hoi An||Le Pavillon Boutique Hotel or similar||https://lepavillonhoianboutique.com/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Prague Hotel or similar||http://praguehotelvn.com/|
|Phuket||Kata Palm Resort or similar||https://www.katapalmresort.com/|
|Post tour extension||3-star Hotel||Website|
|Bangkok||Siam Herritage or similar||https://www.thesiamheritage.com/|
UPGRADE TO 4 STAR HOTEL: PAY EXTRA 240.00 USD/PERSON
|Hanoi||Tirant hotel or similar||http://www.tiranthotel.com/|
|Halong Bay||V'Spirit Premier Cruise or similar||https://www.vspiritpremiercruises.com/|
|Hoi An||Le Pavillon Luxury Resort and Spa or similar||https://lepavillonhoiangroup.com/luxury-resort-spa/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Gracy R&J Hotel or similar||https://dgpmhotels.com|
|Phuket||Burasari Resort or similar||https://phuket.burasari.com/|
UPGRADE TO 4 STAR HOTEL (POST TOUR EXTENSION): PAY EXTRA 45.00 USD/PERSON
|Post tour extension||4-star Hotel||Website|
|Bangkok||Akara Hotel Bangkok or similar||https://www.akarahotel.com/|
UPGRADE TO 5 STAR HOTEL: PAY EXTRA 1110.00 USD/PERSON
|Hanoi||Apricot hotel or similar||https://apricothotels.com/|
|Halong Bay||Era Cruise or similar||https://eracruises.com/en/|
|Hoi An||La Siesta Resort or similar||https://lasiestaresorts.com/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||The Myst Dong Khoi Hotel or similar||https://www.themystdongkhoihotel.com/|
|Phuket||Katathani Resort and Spa or similar||https://www.katathani.com/|
UPGRADE TO 5 STAR HOTEL (POST TOUR EXTENSION): PAY EXTRA 210.00 USD/PERSON
|Post tour extension||5-star Hotel||Website|
|Bangkok||Sian @ Siam Designt Hotel or similar||https://www.siamatsiam.com/bangkok/|
|Start Date||Availability||Price (Per Person)|
|23-Oct-2020||15||1,199 USDBook Now|
|06-Nov-2020||15||1,199 USDBook Now|
|20-Nov-2020||15||1,199 USDBook Now|
***Price based on twin sharing. Single supplement surcharge 451 USD per person for 3-star hotel, 667 USD per person for 4-star hotel, 1643 USD per person for 5-star hotel***
√Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√All transportation mentioned above
√In tour flights from Hanoi to Da Nang, from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh, from Ho Chi Minh to Phuket, including up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax.
√Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√Experienced English speaking guide
√Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√All sightseeing tickets according to the itinerary
√Tissues and water on coach
√Service charges and government tax
√Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√Vietnam Visa letter approval
√No extra charge after services confirmation
X Incoming and out coming international flights
X Beverage, Personal expenses
X Tips and gratuities for local tour guides (not mandatory): 3 USD/per pax/per day
X Travel insurance
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X Early check-in and Late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Vietnam: $25/person)
X Other services not mentioned above
FLIGHT ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
- All flight tickets for set departure date must be booked 90 days in advance. After 90 days, a surcharge might be applied.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
- Seat Assignments : Please note some airlines and/or fare types do not allow advanced seat selection and require it to be done at the airport check in only. Please contact us to confirm the flight schedule and seat selection availability.
Don't be shy to drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
- Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 500 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
- Step 3: We will send you a confirmation voucher within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
- Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for flights bookings and organizing visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us.
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you. Several email exchange to confirm your final tour program.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
2. Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American Express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- By bank transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips to hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price is based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge is 451 USD per person for 3-star hotel, 667 USD per person for 4-star hotel, 1643 USD per person for 5-star hotel
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions