- Duration: 11 DAYS
- Location: VIETNAM
- Places: 15 SEATS
- Prix: FROM 1499 USD PER PERSON
Take an unforgettable adventure through the most colorful yet fascinating cultures in South East Asia. Starting off in Hanoi, wandering around the old quarter, explore the layers of thousands occupied by Chinese and French, and understand how resilient the city, as well as the country, has become. Then cruising through dramatic karst scenery on a boat tour of Halong Bay, step back into the world of the country's last emperors and discover the Forbidden Purple City in Hue. Soak up the charming ancient town of Hoi An and be awed by the vibrant energy of Ho Chi Minh City. This is a journey that draws you away from the crowds and into the heart and soul of this graceful region, and its equally enchanting people.
»Hanoi: Discover the mixture of old and new; eastern and western.
»Halong Bay: Enjoy an overnight cruise in the most magnificent bay of the country, one of the UNESCO-recognized World Heritage Sites.
»Hue: visit the imperial citadel of Vietnam
»Hoi An: Explore a lovely town of ancient bustling trading port between the 15th and 19th centuries.
»Ho Chi Minh City: Discover "The Pearl of the Orient" and vibrant nightlife.
DAY 01: US DEPARTURE
Traveling from North America, crossing the International Date Line.
Please NOTE depending on departure city and flight schedule you might depart a day earlier.
DAY 02: HANOI ARRIVAL
Your trip begins with arrival in Vietnam. Your private driver will meet and greet you at the airport. You will be escorted to the hotel. Check-in to the hotel and have a rest after the flight. Remaining part of the day is at your leisure.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 03: HANOI LEISURE
Have a leisure day in Hanoi to explore it at your own pace. Stroll around the narrow streets of Old Quarter, have a walk around Hoan Kiem lake and have a cup of traditional Vietnamese egg coffee at one of the cafes.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 04: EXCURSION TO THE NATURAL WONDER OF THE WORLDS (B/L/D) – SARING CRUISE
Breakfast at the hotel. Get pick-up by the Cruise team around 7:30 am. Take the most scenic route to reach Halong Bay, taking you across the Red River Delta with emerald green rice paddies stretching for as far as the eyes can see. On arrival at Halong, you get to enjoy a cruise on the Bay to better explore the limestone rocks and the karst grottoes.
After you are done with your exploration of the bay, it is time to enjoy an utterly delicious seafood lunch, after which a trip to the famous limestone cave in Ha Long bay, you’ll get to spend some time here, kayaking or swimming, so that you can get closer to the floating villages and shops. Towards the evening, you will return to the boat for an early dinner, followed by some time at leisure. You can opt to attend the activities taking part in the boat or relax for the day.
Overnight on cruise
Note: In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), the Ha Long bay tour could be cancelled without notice. We will consider other replacement tour or refund based on the specific circumstances
DAY 05: HALONG BAY – HANOI – NIGHT TRAIN TO HUE (B/L)
Rise early for a Tai Chi lesson or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Limestone Cave, full of stalagmites and stalactites. From here, it’s clear sailing back to the main harbor and transferred back to Hanoi. In the evening our driver will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to the train station for a night train to Hue.
Overnight at A/C 4-seat sleeper cabin on the train from Hanoi to Hue
DAY 06: HUE CITY TOUR (B/L)
In the morning you will arrive in Hue. Your guide and driver will meet you at the station and you will start your Hue exploration.
Start your trip with the exploring Imperial Citadel, the residence of the Nguyen Dynasty, which was Vietnam’s last royal dynasty. There you will visit The Royal Antiques Museum, one of the first museums in Vietnam. Many collections of ancient Hue and Royal antiques are displayed here: bronze wares, china, music instruments, royal attires and personal belongings of the Emperor family of Nguyen Dynasty. Then continue to Dong Ba market – the best place for cultural gifts and souvenirs.
Have lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon you will visit the Emperors Tombs such as Emperor Khai Dinh (1885-1925) Tomb, famous for its beauty and unique architecture style, and Emperor Minh Mang (1791-1841) Tomb. On the way back to Hue you will have a stopover at the Conical Hat village to see how famous Vietnamese traditional hats Non-La are produced, and the Incense stick making village to observe how locals make sandalwood and cinnamon incenses. Then head to your hotel in Hue.
Overnight in Hue
DAY 07: HUE – TRANSFER TO HOI AN
Have breakfast at hotel and get ready for the 3 hours trip from Hue to Hoi An by private vehicle.
Upon arrival you will have free time. You could spend time at the beach or to explore this romantic and charming town. We recommend you to have a walk around the Hoi An in the evening, when the Old Town in Hoi An transforms into a mystical row of lights and lanterns.
Overnight in Hoi An
DAY 08: HOI AN LEISURE (B)
Today you will have free time explore Hoi An at your own pace, seeing what interests you. This ancient town is full of Japanese merchant houses and pagodas, temples and antique warehouses. Or just lounge about in a laid-back riverside café on the bank of the Thu Bon River.
Overnight in Hoi An
DAY 09: HOI AN FLY TO HO CHI MINH (B) – HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR
Have breakfast at the hotel, enjoy free time until a private cab will transfer you to the airport for the flight to Ho Chi Minh. Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh our guide and driver will meet you and you will start Ho Chi Minh City sightseeing.
Start exploring Ho Chi Minh with the visit Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum the museum has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars.
Then you will be transferred to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh for check in. Rest of the day is at your leisure.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 10: HO CHI MINH – MEKONG DELTA (B/L)
Start your day with a hearty breakfast and get ready for the trip to Mekong Delta. You will be picked up from hotel and transferred to My Tho, the town on the left side of the Mekong River. There you will board the sampan and cruise down the river around four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Have a stopover at Unicorn Island, here you will take a walk around the country lane and see the orchards; enjoy tropical fruits, folk song music, performed by the local people, and visit the fruit plantation.
Then you will ride a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself with the beauty of the countryside, visit the family workshops and honey-bee farm, where you could enjoy honey tea and coconut candies.
Have lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, time for cycling around the Tan Thach village and meeting the local villagers to experience the local daily life in the Mekong delta. Hammock relaxing and enjoying the cool breeze for those can’t join the cycling trip. Return to Ho Chi Minh.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 11: HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE (B)
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Complete the hotel check-out formalities after which you can visit the local markets and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Later, proceed for departure and board your flight back home. Trip Ends.
|Destination||3 -Star Hotel||Website|
|Hanoi||Hanoi Era Hotel or similar||http://www.hanoierahotel.com/|
|Halong Bay||Legend White Dolphin or similar||http://www.whitedolphincruises.com/|
|Hue||Cherish Hue or similar||http://cherishhotel.com/|
|Hoi An||Hoi An Le Pavilion Hotel or similar||https://lepavillonhoiangroup.com/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Prague Hotel or similar||http://praguehotelvn.com/en/|
UPGRADE 4 STAR HOTEL: PAY EXTRA 160.00 USD/PERSON
|Hanoi||Tirant Hotel or similar||http://tiranthotel.com|
|Halong Bay||V'Spirit Premier cruise or similar||https://www.vspiritpremiercruises.com/|
|Hue||Eldora Hotel or similar||http://www.eldorahotel.com/|
|Hoi An||Rosemary Boutique Hotel or similar||http://www.hoianrosemary.com/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Gracy R&J Holte or similar||https://dgpmhotels.com/gracy-r-j-hotel.html|
UPGRADE TO 5 STAR HOTEL: PAY EXTRA 610.00 USD/PERSON
|Hanoi||Apricot Hotel or similar||http://apricothotels.com/|
|Halong Bay||Era Cruise or Similar||https://eracruises.com/en/|
|Hue||Indochina Palace or similar||http://www.indochinepalace.com/|
|Hoi An||La Siesta Resort and Spa or similar||https://lasiestaresorts.com/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||The Myst Dong Khoi or similar||https://www.themystdongkhoihotel.com/|
|Start Date||Availability||Price (Per Person)|
|Los Angeles||New York||San Francisco|
|22-Sep-2020||15||1,499 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now|
|06-Oct-2020||15||1,499 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now|
|20-Oct-2020||15||1,499 USDBook Now||1,599 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now|
|03-Nov-2020||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now|
|17-Nov-2020||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now|
|01-Dec-2020||15||1,599 USDBook Now||1,599 USDBook Now||1,599 USDBook Now|
|05-Jan-2021||15||1,749 USDBook Now||1,999 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now|
|09-Feb-2021||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now|
|23-Feb-2021||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now|
|09-Mar-2021||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now|
|23-Mar-2021||15||1,499 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now|
|06-Apr-2021||15||1,499 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now|
|20-Apr-2021||15||1,499 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now|
|04-May-2021||15||1,499 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now|
|18-May-2021||15||1,499 USDBook Now||1,649 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now|
|01-Jun-2021||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,749 USDBook Now||1,749 USDBook Now|
|15-Jun-2021||15||1,699 USDBook Now||1,849 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now|
|29-Jun-2021||15||1,749 USDBook Now||1,899 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now|
|13-Jul-2021||15||1,699 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now||1,699 USDBook Now|
|27-Jul-2021||15||1,699 USDBook Now||1,599 USDBook Now||1,699 USDBook Now|
|10-Aug-2021||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,749 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now|
|24-Aug-2021||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,599 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now|
|07-Sep-2021||15||1,499 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now|
|21-Sep-2021||15||1,499 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now|
|05-Oct-2021||15||1,499 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now|
|19-Oct-2021||15||1,499 USDBook Now||1,599 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now|
|02-Nov-2021||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now|
|16-Nov-2021||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now|
|30-Nov-2021||15||1,599 USDBook Now||1,599 USDBook Now||1,599 USDBook Now|
***Price based on twin sharing. Single supplement surcharge 371 USD per person for 3-star hotel, 475 USD per person for 4-star hotel, 902 USD per person for 5-star hotel***
√Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√All transportation mentioned above
√International return flights from Vancouver / Toronto with up to 20 kg luggage allowance, China Southern or similar. For traveling from a different city, please contact us
√Domestic flight from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh, include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax
√Night train from Hanoi to Hue, A/C sleeper 4-seat cabin
√Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√Experienced English speaking guide
√Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√All the tours and sightseeing tickets according to the itinerary
√Tissues and water on coach
√Service charges and government tax
√Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√No extra charge after services confirmation
X Beverage, Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
X Travel insurance
X Public holiday surcharge (if any)
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X Early check-in and Late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Cambodia: 30$/person)
X Vietnam visa
X Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00 am – 05:00 am
X Other services not mentioned above
FLIGHT ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
- All flight tickets for set departure date must be booked 90 days in advance. After 90 days, a surcharge might be applied.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
- Seat Assignments : Please note some airlines and/or fare types do not allow advanced seat selection and require it to be done at the airport check in only. Please contact us to confirm the flight schedule and seat selection availability.
Don't be shy to drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
- Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 900 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
- Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
- Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you. Several email exchange to confirm your final tour program.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
2. Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay system. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions