- Duration: 12 DAYS
- Location: VIETNAM
- Places: 15 Seats
- Prix: 1055 USD PER PERSON
An ideal trip can satisfy the thirst of explorers. After your leisure in a great convenient city, a promising starts to the far north of Vietnam where the off-beat locations are awaited for their real soulmates. Travelers are in with a chance to savor an authentic life of ethnic minorities. Trekking, hiking, spectacular mountains, shark tooth peaks, canyons, waterfalls, rivers, lakes, valleys and caves are well worth for adventurers who are dreamt of an unaccustomed way of exploration. Back to Hanoi, the heart of culture in Vietnam, you will smoothly flow with a boat trip in inland heaven - Ninh Binh and a cruise journey to one of seven new wonders of the world - Ha Long bay as a move bringing back to your real modern life.
DAY 1: WELCOME TO VIETNAM – HANOI ARRIVAL
Your trip begins with arrival in Vietnam. Our driver will meet and greet you at the airport. You will be escorted to the hotel by private transportation. Check-in to the hotel and get over the jet lag. After enjoying the first day yourself and return to the hotel for a relaxing sleep.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HANOI - BAC HA
In the morning, travel by private minibus from Hanoi towards Bac Ha in the Sapa region. The drive will take approximately 5 hours. Press on along the winding road before taking your first glimpse of Bac Ha village, sitting comfortably in a valley with cleared hillsides and rustic farmland. Stretch your legs as you walk off the bus, then begin a trek to your homestay in Ta Van (approximately 10 km/6 mi), enjoying a picnic lunch stop on the way. Your homestay is comfy, quaint and surrounded by pristine farmland.
Overnight in Bac Ha.
DAY 3: BAC HA
After breakfast at your homestay, visit the Bac Ha fairground market. This is a great place to pick up locally dyed fabrics, hemp plants and handmade textiles. Depending on your availability, you can witness the extraordinary atmosphere of the ethnic markets around this region:
- Tuesday: Coc Ly market
- Wednesday: Sin Cheng market
- Thursday: Cao Son market Lun Khau Nhin market.
- Saturday: Can Cau market
- Sunday: Bac Ha market
Then trekking approximately 5 to 6 hours to the hill tribe village and enjoy a picnic lunch on the way. Push on through terraced farmland and bamboo scrub for excellent views of emerald valleys, superb rice terraces and spectacular mountains
In the evening, settle into your homestay in Bac Ha for the night.
DAY 4: BAC HA – HA GIANG (B)
In the morning, embark on a long bus journey (approximately 7 hours) to the province of Ha Giang. This is a highland region of forests and terraced rice paddies, with the mountains of Heaven’s Gate (Quan Ba pass) soaring in the background. The Ha Giang province also shares a border with southern China, and is known as Vietnam's final frontier. After relaxing and getting to know your surrounds, visit the local markets and shopfronts, which are relics of a bygone era. Afterwards venture to the the local museum and explore Cuom Village, witnessing the colourful traditional dress of the local people. The evening is free to spend as you wish.
Overnight in Ha Giang.
DAY 5: HA GIANG – DONG VAN (B)
Today, leave for the first of many scenic mountain drives throughout Ha Giang province. Stop to browse Minh Tao Market before wandering through the village of Nam Luong. Afterwards pass through Lung Tam textile village and the Vuong Family Palace in Sa Phin commune, built in the shape of a royal Manchu palace. This is known as former palace of the Hmongs’ King before continuing to Dong Van where you'll spend the night.
Overnight in Dong Van
DAY 6: DONG VAN – MEO VAC – BAO LAC (B)
This morning, we take the most spectacular road in all of Vietnam, which winds for 15 km to the top of the Ma Pi Leng pass, a hulk of desert peaks and unique canyons in the world. We then descend on Meo Vac for lunch. Visit the Meo Vac market before setting off on a trekking loop that starts and finishes in Dong Van. The trek (approximately 4 hours in total) is moderate and suitable for those with an average fitness level. Wind your way through the spectacular landscape, where you can expect to witness glorious views and capture some amazing pictures of lush valleys and rice paddies. After that, drive past terraced rice farms on the road to Bao Lac (approximately 4 hours), a small town in the mountainous region of northern Vietnam. The area is home to the Black Lo Lo ethnic group, who are well known for their colourful attire and finesse in making bronze drums. The bronze drums hold a special place in Lo Lo customs, being used at funerals and important family events. In Lo Lo culture, only the sound of the drums can help the souls of the dead find their way to the birthplace of their ancestors.
Overnight stay in Bao Lac
DAY 7: BAO LAC – BA BE (B)
Travel on to Ba Be Lake early in the morning (approximately 4 hours). Once there, head down the river by boat on an exploration of Ba Be National Park, visiting the largest natural lake in Vietnam. Disembark for some light walks along the way, visiting the impressive waterfalls that feed the lake and observing the natural flora and fauna. Return to land in the afternoon and head to a family-owned guesthouse Pac Ngoi village where you will be spending the night. The family you’re staying with will prepare lunch and the rest of the day is then free to explore. In the evening sit down for a delicious dinner with your hosts. This is a great opportunity to gain an insight into their lives and culture.
Overnight in Ba Be.
DAY 8: BA BE – HANOI (B)
After breakfast, boat trip to go up the lake and the Nang river to the Dau Dang waterfalls. Small stroll to admire the waterfall the embark on the boat to go up the river and crossing the lake from north to south. Then back to your homestay and ready to transfer to Hanoi.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 9: HANOI – NINH BINH - HANOI (B)
Today you will experience the ancient culture and history of Vietnam as well as seeing the stunning landscape and beautiful scenery when we travel to the Ninh Binh Province. This area is known as “Ha Long Bay on land” and is located 80 km South of Hanoi.
We will go for a relaxing sampan ride through the gentle and elegant landscape of plains and mountains, leading to the beautiful and mysterious Tam Coc Grottoes followed by a gentle cycle ride (4km) and boat ride to Bich Dong Cave and Pagoda. This journey takes you through breath taking scenery of rice fields and imposing mountains. We have lunch in local restaurant. Then head off to Hoa Lu, formally the capital of the Dinh and early Le dynasties between the 10th and 11thcenturies.
We will then head back to Ha Noi later in the evening.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 10: HANOI – HALONG BAY (B)
In the morning, after breakfast at the hotel, the Cruise team will pick you up. Take the most scenic route to reach Halong Bay, taking you across the Red River Delta with emerald green rice paddies stretching for as far as the eyes can see. On arrival to Halong, you will enjoy a cruise on the Bay and explore the limestone rocks and the karst grottoes.
After you are done with your exploration of the bay, it is time to enjoy an utterly delicious seafood lunch, after which there will be a trip to the famous limestone cave in Ha Long Bay, you’ll get to spend some time here, kayaking or swimming, so that you can get closer to the floating villages and shops. Towards the evening, you will return to the boat for an early dinner, followed by some time at leisure. You can optionally attend the activities taking part on the boat or just relax.
Overnight on cruise.
DAY 11: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B)
Rise early for a Tai Chi lesson or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Limestone Cave, full of stalagmites and stalactites. From here, it’s clear sailing back to the main harbor and the return Hanoi around 17:00. Free at your leisure time.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 12: HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Complete the hotel check-out formalities after which you can free to visit the local markets and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Later, proceed for departure and board your flight back home. Trip Ends.
|Hanoi||Tirant Hotel or similar||http://www.tiranthotel.com/|
|Halong Bay||White Legend Dolphin or similar||http://www.whitedolphincruises.com/|
UPGRADE TO 4 STAR HOTEL: PAY EXTRA 279.00 USD/PERSON
|Hanoi||Era Hotel or similar||http://www.hanoierahotel.com/|
|Halong Bay||V’Spirit Premier Cruise or similar||https://www.vspiritpremiercruises.com/|
UPGRADE TO 5 STAR HOTEL: PAY EXTRA 569.00 USD/PERSON
|Hanoi||Hotel D Opera or similar||http://hoteldelopera.com/|
|Halong Bay||Era Cruise or similar||https://eracruises.com/en/|
|Start Date||Availability||Price (Per Person)|
|All Departure City|
|23-Sep-2020||15||1,055 USDBook Now|
|30-Sep-2020||15||1,055 USDBook Now|
|07-Oct-2020||15||1,055 USDBook Now|
|14-Oct-2020||15||1,055 USDBook Now|
|21-Oct-2020||15||1,055 USDBook Now|
|28-Oct-2020||15||1,055 USDBook Now|
|04-Nov-2020||15||1,055 USDBook Now|
|11-Nov-2020||15||1,055 USDBook Now|
|18-Nov-2020||15||1,055 USDBook Now|
|25-Nov-2020||15||1,055 USDBook Now|
|02-Dec-2020||15||1,055 USDBook Now|
|09-Dec-2020||15||1,055 USDBook Now|
|16-Dec-2020||15||1,055 USDBook Now|
√Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√All transportation mentioned above
√Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√Accommodation at local homestay in Bac Ha/ Dong Van/ Bao Lac/ Ba Be
√Experienced English speaking guide
√Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√2 days/1 night cruise in Halong Bay
√Kayaking boat in Ha Long bay (if any)
√All sightseeing tickets according itinerary
√Tissues and water on coach
√Service charges and government tax
√Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√Vietnam Visa letter approval
√No extra charge after services confirmation
X International flights to Vietnam and back
X Beverage, personal expenses, tips and gratuities
X Travel insurance
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X Early check-in and late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Vietnam: 25$/person)
X Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00am – 05:00am
X Other services not mentioned above
Don't be shy to drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
- Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 500 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3%)
- Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
- Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you. Several email exchange to confirm your final tour program.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
2. Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions