- Duration: 10 Days
- Location: Vietnam
- Places: 15 Seats
- Prix: 771 USD PER PERSON
»Hanoi: Enjoy an incomparable combination of tradition, elegance, and progress. The northern metropolis possesses a unique architecture of beautiful colonial villas and streets lined with old trees
»Ho Chi Minh City: Be awe by the never-ending energy of this vibrant city
»Hoi An: A lovely town of ancient bustling trading port between 15th and 19th century.
»Halong Bay : Cruising through the emerald water and thousands of limestone karst in the wonder of nature.
»Mekong Delta: Discover the local life alongside the mighty Mekong River
DAY 01: HO CHI MINH ARRIVAL
Xin Chao! Welcome to Vietnam, your adventure begins with the arrival in Vietnam. Our driver will meet and greet you at the airport then take you to your accommodations in Hanoi to get over the jetlag.
Enjoy a leisure evening on your own.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
DAY 02: HO CHI MINH - MEKONG DELTA - GROUP TOUR (B / L)
8.00 am, pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, depart for Mekong Delta tour southward Vietnam.
On arrival in Cai Be, set off for the Cai Be floating market by motorboats and watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on their vessels. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Then wander in small villages, visit fruit plantations, enlightened by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music. Afterward, paddling through a series of small canals to experience the charm of the Upper Mekong Delta. Arrive in Tan Phong Island, the green pearl where you can enjoy yourself with nature.
Lunchtime is a good chance to get closer with the local and you will learn how to prepare special Vietnamese dishes. Cycle in the village path through orchards. Meet the local islanders to learn more about the local daily life in the Mekong Delta.
Take a boat ride back to Cai Be and meet your bus for the trip back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 03: HO CHI MINH TRAVEL TO HOI AN (B) FLIGHT INCLUDED
Have breakfast at the hotel and have a relaxing time before your driver transfers you to the airport. Take the flight to Hoi An and meet our driver who is waiting for you at the airport with a sign with your name on it.
Overnight in Hoi An
DAY 04: HOI AN LEISURE DAY (B)
Have a leisure day in Hoi An to explore the local beaches. After relaxing at the seaside we recommend you the following activities:
You could have a walk through the streets in Old Town and admire the mixture of different architectural styles of local buildings, you could visit a tailor (Hoi An has over 400 tailor shops), who will make clothes, bags, and shoes for you within a day, or just relax at the beach or at your resort.
It is especially worth visiting an Old Town after the dark when it transforms into a mystical row of lights and lanterns. In fact, Hoi An is a big center for paper lantern manufacturers and merchants. Every shop or establishment will have a few lanterns outside, but the rear sight is the lantern market. After a stroll through the market, check out the outdoor traditional theater. You will have a chance to see Vietnamese folk dancers and musicians perform traditional pieces. The theater runs from 9 pm to 10 pm at the square on Nguyen Thai Hoc street. It is completely free and open to the public. Before you come back to your hotel, be sure to light a candle box and set it in the water. Many kids sit along the banks of the channel and offer candles to you - remember to make a wish.
Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 05: HOI AN LEISURE DAY (B)
Relax at the beach or explore the town at your own pace.
Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 06: HOI AN LEISURE DAY (B)
Relax at the beach or explore the town at your own pace.
Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 07: HOI AN TRAVEL TO HA NOI (B) FLIGHT INCLUDED
Have breakfast at the hotel and have a relaxing time before your driver transfers you to the airport. Take the flight to Hanoi and meet our driver who is waiting for you at the airport with a sign with your name on it.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 08: HA NOI - HA LONG BAY CRUISE (B / L / D) SHARING CRUISE, BUS
In the morning, after breakfast at the hotel, the Cruise team will pick you up. Take the most scenic route to reach Halong Bay, taking you across the Red River Delta with emerald green rice paddies stretching for as far as the eyes can see. On arrival to Halong, you will enjoy a cruise on the Bay and explore the limestone rocks and the karst grottoes.
After you are done with your exploration of the bay, it is time to enjoy an utterly delicious seafood lunch, after which there will be a trip to the famous limestone cave in Ha Long Bay, you'll get to spend some time here, kayaking or swimming, so that you can get closer to the floating villages and shops. Towards the evening, you will return to the boat for an early dinner, followed by some time at leisure. You can optionally attend the activities taking part on the boat or just relax.
Overnight on cruise.
DAY 9: HA LONG BAY CRUISE - HA NOI (B / L) SHARING CRUISE
Rise early for a Tai Chi lesson or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Limestone Cave, full of stalagmites and stalactites. From here, it's clear sailing back to the main harbor and transferred to your hotel in Hanoi.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 10: TIME TO SAY GOODBYE - HA NOI DEPARTURE (B)
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Complete the hotel check-out formalities after which you can be free to visit the local markets and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Later, proceed for departure and board your flight back home. Trip Ends.
|Ho Chi Minh City||Prague Hotel or similar||http://praguehotelvn.com/en/|
|Hoi An||Kim An Hoi An Hotel or similar||https://kimanhoianhotel.com/|
|Hanoi||Tu Linh Legend Hotel or similar||http://tulinhpalacehotel.com/|
|Halong Bay||Legend White Dolphin Cruise or similar||http://www.whitedolphincruises.com|
|Start Date||Availability||Price (Per Person)|
|All departure city|
|03-Jun-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|10-Jun-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|17-Jun-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|24-Jun-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|01-Jul-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|08-Jul-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|15-Jul-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|22-Jul-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|29-Jul-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|05-Aug-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|12-Aug-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|19-Aug-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|26-Aug-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|09-Sep-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|16-Sep-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|23-Sep-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|30-Sep-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|07-Oct-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|14-Oct-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|21-Oct-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|28-Oct-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|04-Nov-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|11-Nov-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|18-Nov-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|25-Nov-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|02-Dec-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|09-Dec-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
|16-Dec-2020||15||771 USDBook Now|
√Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√All transportation mentioned above
√Domestic flights from Hanoi to Danang, and from Danang to Ho Chi Minh with 20 kg luggage allowance
√Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√Experienced English speaking guide
√Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√All sightseeing tickets according to itinerary
√Tissues and water on coach
√Service charges and government tax
√Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√Vietnam Visa letter approval
√No extra charge after services confirmation
X International flights and departure taxes
X Beverage, personal expenses, tips and gratuities
X Travel insurance
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X Early check-in and late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Vietnam: 25$/person)
X Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00am – 05:00am
X Other services not mentioned above
Don't be shy to drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
- Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 300 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
- Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
- Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you. Several email exchange to confirm your final tour program.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
2. Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American Express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-util services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment / cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions