- Duration: 16 Days
- Location: VIETNAM
- Places: 15 Seats
- Prix: 2337 USD PER PERSON
On this adventure tour, you will discover the most unique destinations of Vietnam from North to South. Start your trip with ease in Hanoi's countryside where you can fill your day with actives and interaction with local people. Head up North to Mu Cang Chai, which is one of the most amazing landscapes of rice terraces in Vietnam and conquer Khau Pha Pass, one of the most dangerous and hair-raising passes of the country. Then travel to the central, challenge yourself in exploring the wild Tu Lan Cave, which belongs to the largest cave system in the world. The spectacular views of the untouched jungle; stunning waterfalls and river-caves will surely take your breath away. Besides from the beauty, this will be an unforgettable experience which incomparable to anything else you can find in the region. Not to mention, Buon Me Thuot where you can discover the culture of Ede Ethnic group in the highland central. Let's get ready for the adventure of the lifetime.
»Hanoi: Discover a different side of Vietnam's capital city, cycling around the village and rice fields.
»Halong Bay: Enjoy an overnight cruise in the most magnificent bay of the country, one of the UNESCO-recognised World Heritage Sites.
»Cat Ba: Walking along the shore of the island which is largely untouched and as wild as ever and visits remote Viet Hai fishing village.
»Mu Cang Chai: Trekking through the rice terraces along the mountain slopes
»Tu Lan Cave: Lost in another universe, and immerse in the spectacular of this cave system, known as one of the biggest caves in the world
»Buon Me Thuot: Visit one of the magnificent waterfalls in the region and villages notable for their tribal architecture.
»Ho Chi Minh City: Explore"The Pearl of the Orient" and cosmopolitan city which has many things to offers.
DAY 01: HANOI ARRIVAL
Your trip begins with an arrival in Vietnam. Your private driver will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel. Check-in to the hotel and have a rest after the flight.
If you arrived early, you can mooch through the streets of the city. Historic charm, architectural marvels, and products’ variety are splashed all over this area.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 02: BA VI ECO TOUR ( B/L )
Have breakfast at the hotel then you will be escorted by an experienced English-speaking guide, a countryside located at the outskirt of Hanoi. The approximate travel time is one hour and 30 minutes.
Then arriving at Mr. Duoc’s house, you will be welcomed with fresh honey tea and green lentils or lotus seeds that made by his family. Imagine a Vietnam in the old time of war through stories of Mr. Duoc, who is not only a veteran who lives during those hard times but also a green tea expert. You will visit his tea plantation which is one of the largest in Ri village and join with locals in green tea processing. Afterward, have a Vietnamese cooking demonstration with another local host and then enjoy a home-cooked lunch in a lovely garden.
After that, you will wander around the village and mingling with local people. You will visit the local craftsman who has been skilled at making conical hats from a very young age and other workshops in the village to see how people there make tofu or shell the rice. As you meander through the countryside you will experience the friendliness of the local people greeting you along the way. Then join your guides for a leisurely cycling trip along the country roads. Observe traditional Vietnamese rural life as the local people work in the paddy fields. Along the way, watch out for a water buffalo plowing a paddy field while ducks swim across the top. Stop at another host family for foot bathing following the recipes of Muong ethnic group and relaxing time before embarking on your private boat for a trip along the Da river. Later, enjoy a transfer from Ba Vi to your accommodation in Hanoi
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 03: MU CANG CHAI (B/L/D)
You will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi at 8.00 AM by your private tour guide and driver. After getting out of the bustle and hustle Hanoi, you will enjoy the countryside view through the windows while driving northwestward to Yen Bai province. Lunch is served at a local restaurant on the way. Arrive at Mu Cang Chai late in the afternoon, check-in our stilt-house homestay. After having the baggage stored, we will then end the day with a walk to visit a peaceful village of the Thai ethnic minority at the foot of a mountain nearby. Dinner and spend the night in Mu Cang Chai.
Overnight in Mu Cang Chai.
DAY 04: MU CANG CHAI TREKKING (B/L/D)
This morning, we will get a transfer to a trekking point for the whole day trek to enjoy Vietnam’s national rice terrace heritage. Our trek will start from Che Cu Nha commune to La Pan Tan Commune. It is around 13 km and takes most of our day. This trek will definitely offer us a good opportunity to see the main spots and admire the beauty of amazing rice terraces that Mu Cang Chai has to offer. We will also be able to visit a few villages of the H’ mong hill tribe scattered in the area. Get picked up by our private vehicle around 4.00 PM. Transfer back the way to Tu Le Town. Check into a boutique hotel. Dinner and stay for the night.
Overnight in Mu Cang Chai.
DAY 05: MU CANG CHAI - HA NOI (B/L)
After breakfast, we will embark on a short walk to Tu Le Valley where we can enjoy the morning breeze, view the rice paddy fields and the daily life of villagers. Get back on the vehicle and take our return journey to Hanoi. Lunch at Nghia Lo town. Arrive in Hanoi late in the afternoon and finish the tour at the door of your hotel.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 06: HANOI - HA LONG BAY (B/L/D) – SHARING CRUISE
Pick up at your hotel. Leave Ha Noi at 8:15 am for Ha Long City by a modern bus. Get on our Deluxe Junk boat and enjoy a welcome drink and lunch of savory local seafood. Check into your cabin and start cruising around the bay to see the amazing karsts with different formations: Lion, Tea Pot, Toad, Dau Nguoi (Human Head) islet, and then stop for a walk through the Sung Sot cave "Amazing Cave".
There will be plenty of time for swimming and sunbathing (If weather permitted) after the boat anchors at a clean calm sea. Enjoy a wonderful sunset dinner in our beautiful restaurant before retiring to the comfort of your cabin. Dinner and overnight in our Deluxe Junk Boat. Go fishing.
Overnight on cruise.
DAY 07: HALONG BAY - CAT BA NATIONAL PARK - VIET HAI FISHING VILLAGE (B/L/D)
7:30: Breakfast. Leave heavy luggage in the bus for transfer to Viet Hai Bungalow.
8:00: Drive to the entrance of Cat Ba National Park to start the long trek through National Park to Viet Hai village. On the way, you will see Ngu Lam peak, Ao Each (Frog Lake), and so many species of animals and birds. Arrive at Viet Hai village about 10:30, check into Bungalow and have lunch. After lunch, free time to visit Viet Hai village.
13:00: Cycle to Viet Hai Wharf, board boat for a cruise of Lan Ha Bay. Opportunity for kayaking, or fishing with the crew from the boat.
16:00 : Return to Bungalow for an enjoyable dinner.
Overnight in Bungalow, Cat Ba.
DAY 08: CAT BA - HALONG - HANOI - DONG HOI (B/L)
Breakfast at 6.45 a.m. At 7.15 a.m, get to the boat by bus and cruise back to Ha Long City. On the way, you have some minutes for swimming in a quiet and clean sea. Arrive in Ha Long City at 11.30 Am. Lunch. After lunch, return to Ha Noi and arrive in Ha Noi at 16.00 p.m.
Have leisure time before pick up to the airport for flight to Dong Hoi.
Overnight in Dong Hoi.
DAY 09: PHONG NHA - TAN HOA - RAT CAVE - TU LAN CAVE (B/L/D)
You will be picked up in Phong Nha between 7:30 am and 8:00 am at your hotel and driven to the little village of Tan Hoa for your initial safety briefing. Please be noted that Release Form needs to be signed before you are getting to the jungle.
You’ll then set off across sweeping fields for 2.5 km to the Rao Nan River, making your way up to the short hill into Rat Cave.
Explore 300m in Rat Cave with spectacular calcite stalagmites, then make your way back out for a picnic lunch served next to the river in La Ken Valley.
You’ll then climb 150 m increasing in elevation up Lom Com Mountain. Keep going through Flat Rock Peak and make your way to Mango Peak on Mango Mountain. After a quick break, the trek continues down into Tu Lan Valley (2 km).
You’ll finish your afternoon on a more relaxed note with swimming around the waterfall, followed by a BBQ dinner, and singing around the campfire until sleep overcomes you.
Overnight in Tu Lan cave.
DAY 10: KEN CAVE - TU LAN - HANG KIM - TO MO (B/L/D)
The morning arrives with another full day of adventure. Shortly the following breakfast comes to a swim directly into Ken Cave.
After exploring this longest cave in Tu Lan Cave System, you will return back to camp for more waterfall swimming, a rest, and picnic lunch.
Post-lunch, it’s a 200 m swim into Tu Lan Cave, followed by a 1.5 km trek to Hang Kim where swimming (450 m) and exploration (500 m) continues before adventuring 500 m on through To Mo Valley to the To Mo Cave campsite.
Enjoy another beautifully prepared dinner, and camping within graceful To Mo Valley.
Overnight in To Mo valley.
DAY 11: TO MO - SONG OXALIS CAVE - HUNG TON - TAN HOA - PHONG NHA (B/L)
The last day continues to exude adventure and a good balance between trekking and swimming. At 8AM, after breakfast, you and the team will explore Song Oxalis Cave – a marvelous creature of Tu Lan Cave System. After that, you will get back to the campsite and enjoy some snacks before getting back on the journey. The guide then leads the team to trek and swim 100 m upstream past the waterfall and through Hung Ton Cave via the exit of the cave. Investigation of the dry passage leads to a 15 m ladder climb up to the entrance of Hung Ton.
Early afternoon holds the return trip across Rao Nan River, the beautiful fields and back to Tan Hoa (2.5 km), where a cold drink will be calling your name. Showers are available for those who would like to clean up and change. The tour returns to Phong Nha by 5.30pm.
Overnight in Dong Hoi.
DAY 12: DONG HOI LEISURE DAY (B)
Enjoy free time on your own.
Overnight in Dong Hoi.
DAY 13: DONG HOI - PRIVATE CAR TO BUON ME THUOT (B)
Have breakfast at the hotel, have free leisure time until there will be a private cab transfer you Buon Me Thuot.
Overnight in Buon Me Thuot.
DAY 14: BAN DON - THAC DRAY NU (B)
- Morning: 8h00, pick-up and transfer to Ban Don, make stops along the road sides for visiting the plantations of cashew, pepper & coffee,... Arrive in Ban Don, visit Yang Lanh Village to discover the multi-cultures & the traditional customs among the different ethnic groups of the Ede, M’nong & Laos. Especially, discover Ede’s Matriarchal Society. Visit Ede’s Traditional long house-on-stilts (nearly 100m long). Have lunch with special dishes at a local restaurant.
- Afternoon: Continue the trip to visit 2 famous waterfalls: D’ray Nur & D’ray Sap. We spend about 02 hours by walk for taking pictures & sight-seeing at these 2 beautiful falls. It’s great to enjoy a home-made coffee after the walk!. Go back to Buon Ma Thuot & visit the BMT Central Market.
Overnight in Buon Me Thuot.
DAY 15: BUON ME THUOT - HO CHI MINH CITY (B)
Have breakfast at the hotel, have free leisure time until there will be a private cab transfer you to the airport for the next flight to Ho Chi Minh city.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 16: TIME TO SAY GOODBYE - HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE (B)
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Complete the hotel check-out formalities after which you can visit the local markets and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Later, proceed for departure and board your flight back home. Trip Ends.
|Hanoi||Tu Linh Legend Hotel or similar||http://tulinhpalacehotel.com/|
|Ha Long Bay||Legend White Dolphin Cruise or similar||http://www.whitedolphincruises.com/|
|Cat Ba||Whisper Nature Resort||https://whisper-nature-bungalow.business.site/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Prague Hotel or similar||http://praguehotelvn.com/vi/|
|Phong Nha||Heritage by Night Resort or similar|
|Buon Me Thuot||Coffee Resort or similar|
|Start Date||Availability||Price (Per Person)|
|All departure city|
|23-Sep-2020||15||2,337 USDBook Now|
|30-Sep-2020||15||2,337 USDBook Now|
|07-Oct-2020||15||2,337 USDBook Now|
|14-Oct-2020||15||2,337 USDBook Now|
|21-Oct-2020||15||2,337 USDBook Now|
|28-Oct-2020||15||2,337 USDBook Now|
|04-Nov-2020||15||2,337 USDBook Now|
|11-Nov-2020||15||2,337 USDBook Now|
|18-Nov-2020||15||2,337 USDBook Now|
|25-Nov-2020||15||2,337 USDBook Now|
|02-Dec-2020||15||2,337 USDBook Now|
|09-Dec-2020||15||2,337 USDBook Now|
|16-Dec-2020||15||2,337 USDBook Now|
√Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off service
√All transportation mentioned above
√Domestic flight from Hanoi to Dong Hoi ( 20kg luggage )
√Domestic flight from Buon Me Thuot to Ho Chi Minh City ( 20kg luggage )
√Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√Experienced English speaking guide
√Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√All sightseeing tickets according to the itinerary
√2 days/1 night cruise in Halong Bay
√Kayaking boat in Ha Long Bay (if any)
√Tissues and water on coach
√Service charges and government tax
√Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√Vietnam Visa letter approval
√No extra charge after services confirmation
X International flights to Vietnam and back
X Beverage, personal expenses, tips and gratuities
X Travel insurance
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X National Holiday surcharge (if any)
X Early check-in and late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Vietnam: 25$/person)
X Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00 am – 05:00 am
X Other services not mentioned above
Don't be shy to drop us an inquiry email at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
- Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 900 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
- Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
- Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you. Several email exchange to confirm your final tour program.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
2. Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American Express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions