- Duration: 13 DAYS
- Location: VIETNAM
- Places: 15 SEATS
- Prix: FROM 1599 USD PER PERSON
Vietnam is a stunningly beautiful and diverse country with lovely people and delectable cuisine. Taste your way through the most amazing dishes, start from playful Ho Chi Minh City through the star of the central – Hoi An to elegant Hanoi capital, each region has unique cuisine that defines rich diversity of culture. You will be showed how real Vietnamese people live, work and eat. It’s great fun and the perfect way to discover some of the lesser known that local people love to eat. Let’s fill your tummy with delicious and authentic Vietnamese food in this journey.
»Ho Chi Minh City: Explore the night Saigon by bike and trying the most remarkable dishes of Southern Vietnam street food.
»Mekong Delta: Cruise on a hand-rowed sampan through the chanells of Mekong delta, explore the daily life of local farmers.
»Hoi An: Learn how to cook super tasty dishes of Vietnamese cuisine.
»Hue: Try the meals which are considered the best in a country by Vietnamese.
»Hanoi: Hanoi is not only famous for the home of the beautiful landscape but also the land of great culinary culture in Vietnam. Try Bun Cha a dish that president Obama fell in love with and city's signature drink: Egg Coffee.
»Halong Bay: Enjoy an overnight cruise in the most magnificent bay of the country, one of the UNESCO-recognized World Heritage Sites.
DAY 01: USA DEPARTURE
Fly from North America to Vietnam, crossing the International Date Line
DAY 02: WELCOME TO VIETNAM – HO CHI MINH ARRIVAL
Your trip begins with the arrival in Ho Chi Minh. Your driver and guide will meet you at the airport and transfer to your accommodation. Check into a hotel and have some rest after the flight.
You can take a walk around the neighborhood. Historic charm, architectural marvels, and products’ variety are splashed all over this area.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 03: HO CHI MINH FREE DAY – EVENING STREET FOOD TOUR BY MOTORBIKE (B/D)
Have a leisure day to explore Ho Chi Minh at your own pace and get ready for the Saigon exploration at night.
At 6:00 pm your personal English speaking tour guide will meet you at hotel lobby and give the safety instructions about how to sit at the back of the motorbike. Then you will explore the streets of Saigon in local way!
You will ride through the beautiful boulevards, the back alleys and the busy streets and feel the pace of this city.
Your first food stop will be to taste Vietnamese pancake (Bánh xèo) and spring rolls. You will sit on the small plastic chairs in the alleys and enjoy the food like Vietnamese do. The same time you will learn a lot about the customs and interesting facts related to the food you eat from your guide, and you will also try how to make these dishes.
Later on, your guide will take you around Saigon to explore "Chung cư" - Vietnamese residential buildings which were built very long time ago. There we will sit down to enjoy a cup of coffee in the hidden coffee shop and learn how to make a glass of coffee without machine in Vietnamese traditional way.
On your way, you will see local activities and discover small alleys where Vietnamese always enjoy their leisure time in the evening.
Your last stop is the famous Vietnamese dessert – the sweet soup (chè). Here you will rock your senses with 3-5 different kinds of this desert.
At around 9:30 pm, we will take you back to your hotel and wish you a good trip in Vietnam!
The menu of the tour includes:
- Stop 1: Having Grilled meat noodle OR Steam rice rolls or crab noodle
- Stop 2: Vietnamese pancakes (2 types), Vietnamese fresh spring rolls, oyster porridge
- Stop 3: Enjoy Vietnamese coffee
- Stop 4: Sweet soup dessert (5 – 6 types)
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 04: MEKONG DELTA TOUR (B/L) – GROUP TOUR
Kick start your day with a hearty breakfast and a trip to Mekong Delta follows. You will depart for My Tho, the town which lies on the left side of the Mekong River. Upon arrival you will board the sampan and cruise down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Have a stop over at Unicorn Island to have a walk around country lane and seeing orchards. Enjoy tropical fruits and folk song music which performed by the local people there, visit the fruit plantation.
Then ride a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself with the beauty of the countryside, visit honey-bee farm and coconut candy workshop to enjoy honey tea and coconut candies.
Have lunch at local restaurant. Break time.
In the afternoon, time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meet the local villagers and experience the local daily life in the Mekong delta. Those who cannot join the cycling could relax in a hammock and enjoy the cool breeze in a waiting area. Then return to Ho Chi Minh.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 05: HO CHI MINH – FLIGHT TO HOI AN (B) – FLIGHT INCLUDED
Have some free time to explore Ho Chi Minh at your own pace. Later our driver will meet you at the hotel lobby and take you to the airport for your flight to Da Nang. Upon arrival in Da Nang you will be transferred to your hotel in Hoi An. Rest of the day is at your leisure.
Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 06: HOI AN COOKING LESSON (B/L)
This morning you will be picked up at your hotel for short drive to the local market which not many tourists know. Your local guide will take you around and explain you everything about cooking spice Vietnemse people use and how and how they cook their healthy meal. Follow with the boat trip on the Thu Bon River to the local family, our local men will take you on basket boat around the water palm garden in front of the house just for fun before you do the hand-on cooking with our local chef.
You will learn how to make green papaya salad, Hoi An spring rolls, and Hoi An special pancake. Lunch will be served with some more local dishes such as fish in clay pot, morning glory with garlic, chicken with lemongrass.
After lunch, your guide will escort you back to the hotel.
Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 07: HOI AN TRANSFER TO HUE (B) – PRIVATE VEHICLE
Have breakfast at hotel and get ready for the 3 hours trip from Hoi An to Hue by private vehicle.
Upon arrival in Hue you will have free time.
Overnight in Hue.
DAY 08: HUE STREET FOOD TOUR (B/L)
Have breakfast at hotel and get ready for you next food adventure in the city which is famous all around Vietnam by its delicious cuisine. Start your tour with a cyclo ride across the historical Trang Tien bridge to visit the colorful Dong Ba market where you can see many of ingredients for making Hue local food, and explore the local business life. Continuing on cyclos along busy streets, and explore the daily life of Hue; riding around the royal palace.
During this tour, you will stop at many famous street restaurants to sample a lot of Hue local street food dishes such as Banh Khoai – Hue pancake, Bun Bo Hue – Hue beef vermicelli soup, Banh Loc – tapioca dumplings, Banh Beo – steamed rice discs topped with shrimp, Banh Ram It – sticky rice dumplings on a fried dumpling and other famous ones.
After food tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Overnight in Hue.
DAY 09: HUE – FLIGHT TO HANOI - FLIGHT INCLUDED
Have breakfast at the hotel and free time until our driver will meet you for a transfer to the airport for your next flight to Hanoi. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel. After hotel check in have some leisure time in Hanoi.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 10: HANOI STREET FOOD TOUR (B/D)
Have a leisure day in Hanoi to explore the city at your own pace. Then get ready to the food tour in the evening.
On a 3-hour walking tour you’ll explore the culture, history of Hanoi, step into a world full of street food vendors. Unlike big cities all around the world, street food in Hanoi are not just hot dog carts and pretzel stands, we offer an opportunity to try out 10 different dishes at local food stand and family restaurants.
A rotating menu from day-to-day to represent the variety of delicious options, but tastings might include: rice noodle soup with beef, rice noodle with chicken, rice noodle with grilled pork, snail, or dry noodle, sticky rice, along with various kinds of donut, steamed pancake or Vietnamese sandwiches.
Pho (beef/chicken noodle), Bun Cha (Grilled Pork with Noodle), Banh Mi (Vietnamese Bread), Banh Cuon (Steamed Rice Pancake), Banh Xeo (Fried Rice Pancake), Nom Bo Kho (Green Papaya Salad with Dried Beef), Thit Xien Nuong (Street Pork Barbeque), Banh Ran Ngot (Sweet Rice Donut), Che (Vietnamese Dessert), Ca Phe Trung (Egg Coffee) e.g.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 11: HANOI – HALONG BAY (B/L/D) - SHARING CRUISE
Breakfast at the hotel. Get pick-up by the Cruise team around 7:30. Take the most scenic route to reach Halong Bay, taking you across the Red River Delta with emerald green rice paddies stretching for as far as the eyes can see. On arrival at Halong, you get to enjoy a cruise on the Bay to better explore the limestone rocks and the karst grottoes.
After you are done with your exploration of the bay, it is time to enjoy an utterly delicious seafood lunch, after which a trip to the famous limestone cave in Ha Long bay, you’ll get to spend some time here, kayaking or swimming, so that you can get closer to the floating villages and shops. Towards the evening, you will return to the boat for an early dinner, followed by some time at leisure. You can opt to attend the activities taking part in the boat or relax for the day.
Overnight on cruise.
Note: In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), the Ha Long bay tour could be cancelled without notice. We will consider other replacement tour or refund based on the specific circumstances
DAY 12: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L) - SHARING CRUISE
Rise early for a Tai Chi lesson or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Limestone Cave, full of stalagmites and stalactites. From here, it’s clear sailing back to the main harbor and the return Hanoi around 17:00. Free at your leisure time.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 13: TIME TO SAY GOODBYE - HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Complete the hotel check-out formalities after which you can visit the local markets and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Later, proceed for departure and board your flight back home. Trip Ends.
Goodbye and safe travel!
|Ho Chi Minh City||Prague Hotel or similar||http://praguehotelvn.com/|
|Hoi An||Le Pavillon Boutique Hotel or similar||https://lepavillonhoianboutique.com/|
|Hue||Cherish Hue or similar||http://cherishhotel.com/|
|Hanoi||Era Hotel or similar||http://www.hanoierahotel.com/|
|Halong Bay||Legend White Dolphin Cruise or similar||http://www.whitedolphincruises.com/|
UPGRADE 4 STAR HOTEL: PAY EXTRA 190.00 USD/PERSON
|Ho Chi Minh City||Lotus Central Hotel or similar||http://www.lotuscentralhotel.vn/|
|Hoi An||Le Pavillon Luxury Resort and Spa or similar||https://lepavillonhoiangroup.com/luxury-resort-spa/|
|Hue||Eldora Hue or similar||https://www.eldorahotel.com/|
|Hanoi||Tirant Hotel or similar||http://www.tiranthotel.com/|
|Halong Bay||Maya cruise or similar||http://mayacruises.vn/|
UPGRADE 5 STAR HOTEL: PAY EXTRA 750.00 USD/PERSON
|Ho Chi Minh City||The Myst Dong Khoi or similar||https://www.themystdongkhoihotel.com/|
|Hoi An||La Siesta Resort and Spa or similar||https://lasiestaresorts.com/|
|Hue||Indochine Palace or similar||http://www.indochinepalace.com/|
|Hanoi||Apricot Hotel or similar||https://apricothotels.com/|
|Halong Bay||Era cruise or similar||https://eracruises.com/en/|
|Start Date||Availability||Price (Per Person)|
|San Francisco||New York||Los Angeles|
|22-Sep-2020||15||1,599 USDBook Now||1,699 USDBook Now||1,649 USDBook Now|
|06-Oct-2020||15||1,649 USDBook Now||1,699 USDBook Now||1,649 USDBook Now|
|20-Oct-2020||15||1,699 USDBook Now||1,699 USDBook Now||1,649 USDBook Now|
|03-Nov-2020||15||1,699 USDBook Now||1,699 USDBook Now||1,699 USDBook Now|
|17-Nov-2020||15||1,699 USDBook Now||1,699 USDBook Now||1,699 USDBook Now|
|01-Dec-2020||15||1,749 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now||1,749 USDBook Now|
√Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√All transportation mentioned above
√International flights from Los Angeles/ San Francisco/ New York to Ho Chi Minh and from Hanoi to Los Angeles/San Francisco/ New York, include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax. If you are traveling from a different city, please contact us to get a quote
√Domestic flight between Ho Chi Minh to Danang and from Hue to Hanoi, include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax operated by Viet Jet or similar
√Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√Experienced English speaking guide
√Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√All sightseeing tickets according to the itinerary
√Tissues and water on coach
√Service charges and government tax
√Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√Vietnam Visa letter approval
√No extra charge after services confirmation
X Beverage, Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
X Travel insurance
X Public holiday surcharge (if any)
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X Early check-in and Late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Vietnam: 25$/person)
X Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00 am – 05:00 am
X Other services not mentioned above
FLIGHT ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
- All flight tickets for set departure date must be booked 90 days in advance. After 90 days, a surcharge might be applied.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
- Seat Assignments : Please note some airlines and/or fare types do not allow advanced seat selection and require it to be done at the airport check in only. Please contact us to confirm the flight schedule and seat selection availability.
Don't be shy to drop us an inquiry email at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
- Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 900 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
- Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
- Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you. Several email exchange to confirm your final tour program.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
2. Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay system. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- By bank transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions