- Duration: 09 Days
- Location: VIETNAM
- Places: 15 Seats
- Prix: 905 USD PER PERSON
A nine days journey that gives you a glimpse of Vietnam from North to South. The trip covers vibrant cities, cruising on turquoise waters, local life experience and homestay with a local host family in the Mekong Delta. The trip is an ideal cultural experience for travelers who wish to combine the highlights as well as some off the beaten track experience, getting closer to local life to know Vietnamese people, their traditions, culture, and cuisine in the most authentic way!
»Hanoi: Enjoy an incomparable combination of tradition, elegance, and progress. The northern metropolis possesses a unique architecture of beautiful colonial villas and streets lined with old trees.
»Halong Bay : Enjoy an overnight cruise in the most magnificent bay of the country, one of the UNESCO-recognised World Heritage Sites.
»Ho Chi Minh City: Discover" The Pearl of the Orient "and vibrant nightlife
»Mekong Delta : Explore the maze of waterways and visit the local floating market on a sampan.
»Cu Chi Tunnels : Into some history lesson with a trip to Cu Chi Tunnels. A fascinating underground networks built during the Vietnam war.
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL
Xin Chao! Welcome to Vietnam, your adventure begins with the arrival in Vietnam. Our driver will meet and greet you at the airport then take you to your accommodations in Hanoi to get over the jetlag.
Enjoy a leisure evening on your own.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 2: HANOI CITY TOUR - GROUP TOUR (B / L)
The colonial capital city Hanoi is a unique Asian city with tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and oriental pagodas and temples dating back a thousand years ago.
AM: 7.45 - 8.15: Free pick up at your hotel. Then visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho's final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 - the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Then continue on to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West Lake. Then enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple, see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 - it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. At the end of the journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, come back to your accommodation in Hanoi for relaxing.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 3: HANOI – HALONG BAY – SHARING CRUISE (B/L/D) – SHARING CRUISE
In the morning, after breakfast at the hotel, the Cruise team will pick you up. Take the most scenic route to reach Halong Bay, taking you across the Red River Delta with emerald green rice paddies stretching for as far as the eyes can see. On arrival to Halong, you will enjoy a cruise on the Bay and explore the limestone rocks and the karst grottoes.
After you are done with your exploration of the bay, it is time to enjoy an utterly delicious seafood lunch, after which there will be a trip to the famous limestone cave in Ha Long Bay, you’ll get to spend some time here, kayaking or swimming, so that you can get closer to the floating villages and shops. Towards the evening, you will return to the boat for an early dinner, followed by some time at leisure. You can optionally attend the activities taking part on the boat or just relax.
Overnight on cruise.
DAY 4: HA LONG BAY - HANOI (B/L)
Rise early for a Tai Chi lesson or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Limestone Cave, full of stalagmites and stalactites. From here, it’s clear sailing back to the main harbor and back to your accommodation in Hanoi
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 5: TRAVEL FROM HANOI TO HO CHI MINH CITY (B)
Have breakfast at the hotel and have a relaxing time before your driver transfers you to the airport. Take the flight to Ho Chi Minh City and meet our guide who is waiting for you at the airport with a sign with your name on it.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
DAY 6: HO CHI MINH CITY - MEKONG DELTA (B/L/D) – GROUP TOUR
Depart from Ho Chi Minh City around 8 am, we will head to Mekong Delta, the land of nine dragons. Getting out of the city, you will see the mighty delta with its quaint rural landscape and immense waterway.
Arrive at Cai Be River Wharf around 10.am, we will get on a shuttle boat to reach Mekong Lodge, the green pearl of Mekong Delta. The boat transfer is part of the trip experience itself as it is your first contact with the Mekong’s fertile alluvial water, which shapes the richness of the land.
Disembark and welcome you to Mekong Lodge; our smiling staffs in local traditional costume await you at Mekong Lodge iconic front bamboo-shaped gate. Check-in your private bungalows and enjoy a delicious lunch in our Mekong Riverside Restaurant.
Take some rest and begin our private walking tour to discover the nearby village around Mekong Lodge. We will visit families making coconut candy and brick to see the traditional production of goods in Mekong Delta. Meet and talk with local people, known for their friendliness, warmth, and generosity.
In the evening, get some hands-on culinary experience by joining our Vietnamese cooking class. Our chefs will instruct you to prepare the Mekong Lodge signature dishes. Have fun and some interesting recipes to take home with. Enjoy dinner in a cozy atmosphere.
Overnight at Mekong Lodge
DAY 7: FASCINATING MEKONG LIFESTYLE (B/L)
Begin our second day with buffet breakfast, then getting on our rowed sampan to visit Cai Be floating market, a cultural feature of Mekong Delta. Try to visit it early and you will see the most vibrant scene on Tien River with hundred of boats gathering for fresh produce trade.
Come back to Mekong Lodge to continue the discovery of Mekong Delta with cycling on its tranquil winding lanes and crossing canals. Take in the fresh air, beautiful view and taste some freshly picked fruit in local orchards.
Around noon, cycle back to Mekong Lodge for check out (11.am) and our boat will transfer you back to Cai Be harbor for your coming back to Ho Chi Minh City or further travel to Can Tho, Chau Doc, Phu Quoc or Cambodia.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 8: HO CHI MINH CITY - CU CHI TUNNELS H/D TOUR (B/L) - GROUP TOUR
In the morning, our guide will come to the hotel and pick you up for the tour to Cu Chi Tunnels. The trip will take approximately one and a half hours driving. Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by a video about how the tunnels were constructed and how people survived in the harsh conditions of the wartime. Then, spend your time exploring the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the specially constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purposes during the war. Afterward, native Cu Chi tapioca will be served.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 9: TIME TO SAY GOODBYE - HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE (B)
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Complete the hotel check-out formalities after which you can visit the local markets and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Later, proceed for departure and board your flight back home. Trip Ends.
|Start Date||Availability||Price (Per Person)|
|All departure city|
|03-Jun-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|10-Jun-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|17-Jun-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|24-Jun-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|01-Jul-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|08-Jul-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|15-Jul-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|22-Jul-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|29-Jul-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|05-Aug-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|12-Aug-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|19-Aug-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|26-Aug-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|09-Sep-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|16-Sep-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|23-Sep-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|30-Sep-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|07-Oct-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|14-Oct-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|21-Oct-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|28-Oct-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|04-Nov-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|11-Nov-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|18-Nov-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|25-Nov-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|02-Dec-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|09-Dec-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
|16-Dec-2020||15||905 USDBook Now|
√Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√All transportation mentioned above
√Domestic flight from Hanoi to Ho chi Minh with 20 kg luggage allowance
√Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√Experienced English speaking guide
√Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√Halong Bay cruise program with an in-house guide on board
√Kayak on Halong Bay (if any)
√Cu Chi Tunnels half day group tour
√Mekong Delta river cruise (2d/1n) – group tour
√All sightseeing tickets according to the itinerary
√Tissues and water on coach
√Service charges and government tax
√Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√Vietnam Visa letter approval
√No extra charge after services confirmation
X International flights and departure taxes
X Beverage, personal expenses, tips and gratuities
X Travel insurance
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X Early check-in and late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Vietnam: 25$/person)
X Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00 am – 05:00 am
X Other services not mentioned above
Don't be shy to drop us an inquiry email at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
- Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 300 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
- Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
- Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you. Several email exchange to confirm your final tour program.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
2. Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American Express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-util services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment / cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions