- Duration: 11 DAYS
- Location: VIETNAM
- Places: 15 SEATS
- Prix: FROM 1589 USD PER PERSON
Vietnam is worth visiting as it offers a wonderful mix of tropical beaches, post-colonial charm, a string of world heritage sites, stunning scenery, the cuisine that enchant visitors and a home-grown flair for hospitality. Start your trip from the North, you will be welcomed by the locals with warm attitude in Hanoi’s countryside and be ready to be amazed by the spectacular Halong Bay- one of the seven wonders of nature. Then head to Hoi An, an ancient lantern town sits peacefully by the Thu Bon river, the essence of the tranquility will cherish your leisure time. Travel to the south and explore the mighty Mekong Delta which to is known as 'Rice bowl of Vietnam' and astonishing the mysterious underground system in Cu Chi Tunnels.
DAY 1: DEPART FROM USA
Fly from North America to Vietnam, crossing the International Date Line.
DAY 2: WELCOME TO VIETNAM - HANOI ARRIVAL
Upon arrival, your driver will meet and greet you at the airport. Enjoy a transfer from the airport to your accommodation. Check in at the hotel and have a rest after the flight.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 3: HANOI – BA VI ECO TOUR (B/L)
Have breakfast at the hotel then you will be picked up by an experienced English-speaking guide and travel to Ba Vi, a countryside located at the outskirt of Hanoi. The approximate travel time is one hour and 30 minutes.
Then arriving at Mr. Duoc’s house, you will be welcomed with fresh honey tea and green lentils or lotus seeds that made by his family. Imagine a Vietnam in the old time of war through stories of Mr. Duoc, who is not only a veteran who lives during those hard times but also a green tea expert. You will visit his tea plantation which is one of the largest in Ri village and join with locals in green tea processing. Afterward, have a Vietnamese cooking demonstration with another local host and then enjoy a home-cooked lunch in a lovely garden.
After that, you will wander around the village and mingle with local people. You will visit the local craftsman who has been skilled at making conical hats from a very young age and other workshops in the village to see how people there make tofu or shell the rice. As you meander through the countryside you will experience the friendliness of the local people greeting you along the way. Then join your guides for a leisurely cycling trip along the country roads. Observe traditional Vietnamese rural life as the local people work in the paddy fields. Along the way, watch out for a water buffalo plowing a paddy field while ducks swim across the top. Stop at another host family for foot bathing following the recipes of Muong ethnic group and relaxing time before embarking on your private boat for a trip along the Da river.
Later, enjoy a transfer from Ba Vi back to your accommodation.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 4: HANOI – HALONG BAY – SHARING CRUISE (B/L/DIn the morning, after breakfast at the hotel, the Cruise team will pick you up. Take the most scenic route to reach Halong Bay, taking you across the Red River Delta with emerald green rice paddies stretching for as far as the eyes can see. On arrival to Halong, you will enjoy a cruise on the Bay and explore the limestone rocks and the karst grottoes.
After you are done with your exploration of the bay, it is time to enjoy an utterly delicious seafood lunch, after which there will be a trip to the famous limestone cave in Ha Long Bay, you’ll get to spend some time here, kayaking or swimming, so that you can get closer to the floating villages and shops. Towards the evening, you will return to the boat for an early dinner, followed by some time at leisure. You can optionally attend the activities taking part on the boat or just relax.
Overnight on the cruise.
DAY 5: HALONG BAY TO HANOI SHARING BUS - FLY TO HOI AN (B/L)
Rise early for a Tai Chi lesson or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Limestone Cave, full of stalagmites and stalactites. From here, it’s clear sailing back to the main harbor and transfer to Noi Bai Airport for flights to Hoi An.
Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 6: HOI AN ECO TOUR – HALF DAY (B/L)
Today your English-speaking guide will meet you at the hotel and take you to a tour of the countryside and rivers around Hoi An. As you meander through the countryside you will experience the friendliness of the local people greeting you along the way. After that, you will board the Hoi An Eco-tour boat for a river cruise to meet and engage with local fishermen. Enjoy a hands-on experience of traditional net fishing. You will also take a paddleboat trip in a unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat down the waterways of a coconut palm paradise.
In the afternoon, leisure time on your own exploring the ancient town or relaxing at the hotel.
Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 7: HOI AN LEISURE (B)
Today you will have free time explore Hoi An at your own pace, seeing what interests you. This ancient town is full of Japanese merchant houses and pagodas, temples and antique warehouses. Or just lounge about in a laid-back riverside café on the bank of the Thu Bon River.
Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 8: HOI AN - TRAVEL TO HO CHI MINH (B)
Have breakfast at hotel and get ready for the trip to your next destination. Your driver will pick you up from the hotel lobby and transfer to the airport for your flight to Ho Chi Minh. Upon arrival you will be transferred to your accommodation. rest of the day is at your leisure.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 9: CU CHI TUNNELS TOUR – HALF DAY (B)
Today you will be picked up by an experienced English-speaking guide to Cu Chi Tunnels, located in the countryside near Ho Chi Minh City. The approximate travel time is one hour and 30 minutes. The residents of Cu Chi took the war underground into a highly developed network of tunnels that at its height stretched as far as Cambodia and included meeting rooms, kitchens and triage areas. Imperceptible from the ground, opposing armies could roll their tanks over the bunkers without causing damage to the tunnels below. Living conditions were harsh – in addition to fighting the war, resident’s battled food and oxygen scarcity, venomous insects, and cramped living quarters. Gain important insight into the prolonged struggle against invading armies, and appreciation for the resilience and spirit of the Vietnamese people. After that, travelers can try the delicious manioc which was the main food for guerilla-warriors in Cu Chi during the war. Visitors can try to fire off an AK47 or MK16 or machine guns at the nearby shooting range.
Then enjoy a transferred back to your accommodation.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 10: HO CHI MINH CITY – MEKONG DELTA (B/L)
Kick start your day with a hearty breakfast and a trip to Mekong Delta follows, you will be greeted by an experienced English-speaking guide and professional driver to My Tho, the town lies on the left side of the Mekong River. Then boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking around the country lane and seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, folk song music which performed by the local people and visits the fruit plantation. Then you will take a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and immerse yourself in the beauty of the countryside, visit the family workshops and honey-bee farm, try some honey tea and coconut candies specialties.
Refuel yourself with a Vietnamese traditional meal and later pedal around the Tan Thach village, meet the local villagers to experience the local daily life in the Mekong Delta. If you are not keen on a cycling trip, then enjoy a cool breeze and relaxing time in a hammock.
Afterward, you will be transferred back to your accommodation.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 11: TIME TO SAY GOODBYE - HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE (B)
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Complete the hotel check-out formalities after which you can visit the local markets and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Later, proceed for departure and board your flight back home.
|Hanoi||Era Hotel or Similar||http://www.hanoierahotel.com/|
|Halong Bay||Legend White Dolphin or similar||http://www.whitedolphincruises.com/|
|Hoi An||Le Pavillon Boutique Hotel or similar||https://lepavillonhoianboutique.com/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Prague Hotel or similar||http://praguehotelvn.com|
UPGRADE TO 4 STAR HOTEL: 295 USD / Person
|Hanoi||Tirant Hotel or similar||http://www.tiranthotel.com|
|Halong Bay||Flamingo cruise or similar||http://www.flamingocruisehalong.com/|
|Hoi An||Coco River Resorts or similar||http://cocoriverresort.com/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Northern Saigon Hotel or similar|
UPGRADE TO 5 STAR HOTEL: 642 USD/Person
|Hanoi||Apricot Hotel or similar||http://apricothotels.com/|
|Halong Bay||Era Cruise or similar||https://eracruises.com/en/|
|Hoi An||La Siesta Resort and Spa or similar||https://lasiestaresorts.com/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||The Myst Dong Khoi Hotel or similar||http://www.themystdongkhoihotel.com/|
|Start Date||Availability||Price (Per person)|
|Los Angeles||San Francisco||New York|
|08-Oct-19||15||1639 USD||1639 USD||1639 USD|
|22-Oct-19||15||1589 USD||1589 USD||1639 USD|
|05-Nov-19||15||1589 USD||1589 USD||1589 USD|
|19-Nov-19||15||1589 USD||1589 USD||1589 USD|
|03-Dec-19||15||1589 USD||1589 USD||1639 USD|
|17-Dec-19||15||2089 USD||2089 USD||2189 USD|
|07-Jan-20||15||1689 USD||1689 USD||1739 USD|
|21-Jan-20||15||1739 USD||1739 USD||1739 USD|
|11-Feb-20||15||1539 USD||1539 USD||1639 USD|
|25-Feb-20||15||1539 USD||1539 USD||1539 USD|
|10-Mar-20||15||1539 USD||1539 USD||1539 USD|
|24-Mar-20||15||1539 USD||1539 USD||1639 USD|
|07-Apr-20||15||1539 USD||1539 USD||1539 USD|
|21-Apr-20||15||1539 USD||1539 USD||1639 USD|
|05-May-20||15||1539 USD||1539 USD||1639 USD|
|19-May-20||15||1639 USD||1639 USD||1739 USD|
|02-Jun-20||15||1839 USD||1839 USD||1839 USD|
|16-Jun-20||15||1839 USD||1839 USD||1839 USD|
|30-Jun-20||15||1839 USD||1889 USD||1989 USD|
|14-Jul-20||15||1789 USD||1789 USD||1789 USD|
√Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√All transportation mentioned above
√International flights from Los Angeles / San Francisco / New York to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh to Los Angeles / San Francisco / New York, include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax. If you are traveling from a different city, please contact us
√Domestic flights from Hanoi to Danang and from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh, include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax
√Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√Experienced English speaking guide
√Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√All sightseeing tickets according to the itinerary
√Tissues and water on coach
√Service charges and government tax
√Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√Vietnam Visa letter approval
√No extra charge after services confirmation
X Beverage, Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
X Travel insurance
X Public holiday surcharge (if any)
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X Early check-in and Late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Vietnam: 25$/person)
X Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00 am – 05:00 am
X Other services not mentioned above.
FLIGHT ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
- All flight tickets for set departure date must be booked 90 days in advance. After 90 days, a surcharge might be applied.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
- Seat Assignments : Please note some airlines and/or fare types do not allow advanced seat selection and require it to be done at the airport check in only. Please contact us to confirm the flight schedule and seat selection availability.
Don't be shy to drop us an inquiry email at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
- Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 900 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
- Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
- Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you. Several email exchange to confirm your final tour program.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
2. Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay system. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions