- Duration: 11 DAYS
- Location: VIETNAM
- Places: Private tour
- Prix: FROM 2199 USD PER PERSON
Vietnam is an incredibly rich destination with its bustling cities and fascinating culture, relax in our fine hotels and enjoying private sightseeing and transfers. Start off your tour in Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon, a city once devasted by war, now has become a modern metropolis city of Vietnamese. Have a boat trip to the maze of waterways in Mekong Delta. Then immerse yourself in the ancient coastal town of Hoi An, it's historic architecture and captivating spirit offer the perfect complements to your travel in Vietnam. Enhance your travels through Asia with our luxury overnight cruise deep into the mesmerizing landscapes of Ha Long Bay. Meet the friendly locals, join them in their daily activities and discover the lifestyle of Vietnamese in the countryside. Exploring with your own car and driver promises a more intimate, authentic experience on this fully guided Vietnam tour. Accompanied by our engaging native-born guide, our extensive sightseeing and unique cultural activities bring you deeper inside the stories and beauty of this and exotic land.
»Ho Chi Minh City: Discover "The Pearl of the Orient" and vibrant nightlife.
»Hoi An: Explore a lovely town of ancient bustling trading port between the 15th and 19th centuries.
»Hanoi: Discover the mixture of old and new; eastern and western.
»Halong Bay: Enjoy an overnight cruise in the most magnificent bay of the country, one of the UNESCO-recognized World Heritage Sites.
DAY 01: USA DEPARTURE
Traveling from North America, crossing the International Date Line.
Please NOTE depending on departure city and flight schedule you might depart a day earlier.
DAY 02: HO CHI MINH ARRIVAL
Your trip begins with arrival in Vietnam. Your private driver will meet and greet you at the airport. You will be escorted to the hotel. Check-in to the hotel and have a rest after the flight. Remaining part of the day is at your leisure.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 03: HO CHI MINH – MEKONG DELTA (B/L)
Start your day with a hearty breakfast and get ready for the trip to Mekong Delta. You will be picked up from hotel and transferred to My Tho, the town on the left side of the Mekong River. There you will board the sampan and cruise down the river around four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Have a stopover at Unicorn Island, here you will take a walk around the country lane and see the orchards; enjoy tropical fruits, folk song music, performed by the local people, and visit the fruit plantation.
Then you will ride a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself with the beauty of the countryside, visit the family workshops and honey-bee farm, where you could enjoy honey tea and coconut candies.
Have lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, time for cycling around the Tan Thach village and meeting the local villagers to experience the local daily life in the Mekong delta. Hammock relaxing and enjoying the cool breeze for those can’t join the cycling trip. Return to Ho Chi Minh.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 04: HO CHI MINH FLY TO HOI AN VIA DA NANG (B) – FLIGHT INCLUDED
Have breakfast at the hotel and enjoy free time until a private cab will transfer you to the airport for the next flight to Da Nang. Upon arrival in Da Nang our driver will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your resort in Hoi an.
Overnight in Hoi An
DAY 05: HOI AN CITY TOUR (B/L)
Once known as Faifo, Hoi An was an influential port along the Silk Road. For over 500 years, merchants from China, Japan, France and Portugal settled in the prosperous town resulting in a distinctive blend of culture, cuisine, religions and architecture. In 1999, the town was been listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site for having the most unique architecture in Southeast Asia.
Along your stroll, stop off at the city's best cultural landmarks. Start with a wander through the Chua Ong Pagoda, a stunning Chinese-style structure built in 1653 to honour the Chinese general Quan Cong. Then, head onward to the Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, famous for the Jin Shang Temple dedicated to the goddess of the sea. Since the city's culture was closely related to the sea this temple, where people were coming to pray for safety of merchant and sailors that frequented its shores, is one of the most historic and significant sights in the entire town. Finally, wander onward to the 200-year old ancestral Tan Ky House and the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge, built by Japanese craftsman and doubling as a temple. Learn about how the bridge was constructed and how it become a major landmark of the city before the guide takes you back to your hotel.
Overnight in Hoi An
DAY 06: HOI AN LEISURE (B)
Today you will have free time explore Hoi An at your own pace, seeing what interests you. This ancient town is full of Japanese merchant houses and pagodas, temples and antique warehouses. Or just lounge about in a laid-back riverside café on the bank of the Thu Bon River.
Overnight in Hoi An
DAY 07: HOI AN FLY TO HANOI (B) – FLIGHT INCLUDED
Have breakfast at the hotel, enjoy free time until a private cab will transfer you to the airport for the flight to Hanoi. Upon arrival to Hanoi our driver will transfer you to the hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 08: BAVI ECO TOUR (B/L)
Have breakfast at the hotel then you will be picked up by an experienced English-speaking guide and travel to Ba Vi, a countryside located at the outskirt of Hanoi. The approximate travel time is one hour and 30 minutes.
Then arriving at Mr. Duoc’s house, you will be welcomed with fresh honey tea and green lentils or lotus seeds that made by his family. Imagine a Vietnam in the old time of war through stories of Mr. Duoc, who is a Vietnam War veteran and lived during those hard times. He is also a green tea expert, you will visit his tea plantation which is one of the largest in Ri village and will join the locals in green tea processing. Afterward, have a Vietnamese cooking demonstration with another local host Mrs Chin and then enjoy a home-cooked lunch in a lovely garden.
After that, you will wander around the village and mingle with local people. You will visit the local craftsman who has been skilled at making conical hats from a very young age and other workshops in the village to see how people there make tofu or shell the rice. As you meander through the countryside you will experience the friendliness of the local people greeting you along the way. Then join your guides for a leisurely cycling trip along the country roads. Observe traditional Vietnamese rural life as the local people work in the paddy fields. Along the way, watch out for a water buffalo plowing a paddy field while ducks swim across the lake. Stop at another host family for foot bathing prepared by the recipes of Muong ethnic group and have relaxing time before embarking on your private boat for a trip along the Da river.
Later, enjoy a transfer from Ba Vi back to your accommodation.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 09: EXCURSION TO THE NATURE WONDER OF THE WORLD (B/L/D) – SHARING CRUISE
In the morning, check-out from hotel and get pick-up by the Cruise team. You will arrive in Hai Phuong around 11:30, where you will board the cruise. You will be welcomed by a complimentary drink and the cruise crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedure session. Then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. You also could explore the luxuriously-appointed ship and watch the magical landscape cruise pasts.
Then special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing delicacies will be served. We then set sail for Lan Ha Bay, passing Da Chong islet where you can see an ancient lighthouse built by the French over a century ago.
In the afternoon, the cruise will take you through the Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (part of Halong Bay). The 300 or so karst islands and limestone outcrops of Lan Ha are stunning with their pristine, snow-white beaches. You can explore Ba Trai Dao beach or Tra Bau area via kayaks or immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters.
Then you will be back on cruise, where you could enjoy a happy our for the drinks at the bar and attend Vietnamese cooking demonstration, what is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious appetizers. After spoil yourself with a unique signature dinner at cruise restaurant. .
After dinner it is time to relax with an exotic cocktail and drink in the evening landscape. You can order an indulgent spa service, watch movies, go squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the brightly illuminated sky.
Overnight on cruise
DAY 10: BACK TO TRANQUIL CAPITAL (B/L) – SHARING CRUISE
Rise early for a Tai Chi lesson and just to enjoy a hearty breakfast: The final stage of your trip is to be taken through the mysterious caves and amongst the remote islets via local rowing boats. The breath-taking beauty of this World Heritage region will certainly impress you. Following this, you will journey back to the main ship.
Then check out of your cabin as the cruise is sailing back to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last farewell from the crew at 11:30, you will board the transfer boat and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 11: HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Complete the hotel check-out formalities after which you can visit the local markets and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Later, proceed for departure and board your flight back home. Trip Ends.
|Start Date||Availability||Price (Per Person)|
|New York||Los Angeles||San Francisco|
|05-Feb-2020||15||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now|
|19-Feb-2020||15||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now|
|04-Mar-2020||15||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now|
|18-Mar-2020||15||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now|
|01-Apr-2020||15||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now|
|15-Apr-2020||15||2,299 USDBook Now||2,199 USDBook Now||2,199 USDBook Now|
|29-Apr-2020||15||2,249 USDBook Now||2,199 USDBook Now||2,199 USDBook Now|
|13-May-2020||15||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now|
|27-May-2020||15||2,399 USDBook Now||2,399 USDBook Now||2,399 USDBook Now|
|10-Jun-2020||15||2,549 USDBook Now||2,499 USDBook Now||2,499 USDBook Now|
|24-Jun-2020||15||2,549 USDBook Now||2,549 USDBook Now||2,549 USDBook Now|
|08-Jul-2020||15||2,499 USDBook Now||2,499 USDBook Now||2,449 USDBook Now|
|22-Jul-2020||15||2,499 USDBook Now||2,499 USDBook Now||2,499 USDBook Now|
|05-Aug-2020||15||2,499 USDBook Now||2,449 USDBook Now||2,399 USDBook Now|
|19-Aug-2020||15||2,399 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now|
|02-Sep-2020||15||2,249 USDBook Now||2,199 USDBook Now||2,199 USDBook Now|
|16-Sep-2020||15||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now|
|30-Sep-2020||15||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now|
|14-Oct-2020||15||2,349 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now|
|28-Oct-2020||15||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now|
|11-Nov-2020||15||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now|
|25-Nov-2020||15||2,299 USDBook Now||2,349 USDBook Now||2,349 USDBook Now|
|09-Dec-2020||15||2,599 USDBook Now||2,499 USDBook Now||2,499 USDBook Now|
***Price based on twin sharing. Single supplement surcharge 1021 USD
√Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√All transportation mentioned above
√International return flights from Los Angeles / San Francisco / New York, economy, include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax., operated by China Southern or similar. If you are traveling from a different city, please contact us to get a quote.
√In tour flights from Ho Chi Minh to Da Nang, from Da Nang to Hanoi including up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax, operated by Vietnam Airlines or similar
√Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√Experienced English speaking guide
√Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√All tours and sightseeing tickets according to the itinerary
√Tissues and water on coach
√Service charges and government tax
√Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√Vietnam Visa letter approval
√No extra charge after services confirmation
X Beverage, personal expenses
X Tips and gratuities for local tour guides (not mandatory): 3 USD/per pax/per day
X Travel insurance
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X Early check-in and Late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Vietnam: $25/person)
X Other services not mentioned above
FLIGHT ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
- All flight tickets for set departure date must be booked 90 days in advance. After 90 days, a surcharge might be applied.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
- Seat Assignments : Please note some airlines and/or fare types do not allow advanced seat selection and require it to be done at the airport check in only. Please contact us to confirm the flight schedule and seat selection availability.
Don't be shy to drop us an inquiry email at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
- Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 900 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
- Step 3: We will send you a confirmation voucher within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
- Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for flights bookings and organizing visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us.
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you. Several email exchange to confirm your final tour program.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
2. Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American Express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- By bank transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips to hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price is based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge is 1021 USD
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions