- Duration: 11 DAYS
- Location: VIETNAM
- Places: 15 SEATS
- Prix: FROM 1499 USD PER PERSON
»Hanoi: Discover the city's French colonial history in the tree-lined avenues, grand villas and sidewalk society of the Paris of Vietnam.
»Halong Bay: Enjoy an overnight cruise in the most magnificent bay of the country, one of the UNESCO-recognised World Heritage Sites.
»Sapa: Trekking in Lao Chai, Ta Van village and interact with Black Hmong or Red Dzao ethnic minorities.
»Ho Chi Minh City: Discover "The Pearl of the Orient" and vibrant nightlife
»Mekong Delta: Explore the maze of waterways and visit the local floating market on a sampan.
DAY 01: DEPART FROM USA
Traveling from North America, crossing the International Date Line
DAY 02: WELCOME TO VIETNAM – HANOI ARRIVAL
Your trip begins with the arrival in Hanoi. Your driver and guide will meet you at the airport and transfer to your accommodation. Check into hotel and have some rest after the flight.
You can take a walk around the neighborhood. Historic charm, architectural marvels, and products’ variety are splashed all over this area.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 03: FROM HANOI CAPITAL TO WONDER OF THE WORLD HALONG BAY (B/L/D) - SHARING CRUISE
Breakfast at the hotel. Get pick-up by the Cruise team around 7:30. Take the most scenic route to reach Halong Bay, taking you across the Red River Delta with emerald green rice paddies stretching for as far as the eyes can see. On arrival at Halong, you get to enjoy a cruise on the Bay to better explore the limestone rocks and the karst grottoes.
After you are done with your exploration of the bay, it is time to enjoy an utterly delicious seafood lunch, after which there will be a trip to the famous limestone cave in Ha Long Bay, you’ll get to spend some time here, kayaking or swimming, so that you can get closer to the floating villages and shops. Towards the evening, you will return to the boat for an early dinner, followed by some time at leisure. You can opt to attend the activities taking part in the boat or relax for the day.
Overnight on cruise
Note: In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), the Ha Long bay tour could be canceled without notice. We will consider other replacement tour or refund based on the specific circumstances
DAY 04: HALONG BAY – BACK TO TRANQUIL HANOI (B/L) - NIGHT TRAIN TO SAPA
Rise early for a Tai Chi lesson or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Limestone Cave, full of stalagmites and stalactites. From here, it’s clear sailing back to the main harbor and the return Hanoi around 16:00. Take a rest at the hotel about several hours before catching the train to Sapa.
20:30 - 21:00 You will be pick-up by bus at the hotel. Transfer to railway station for a night train to Sapa (schedule 21:50 - 06:30).
Overnight on train (4-seat sharing sleeping cabin with A/C)
DAY 05: SAPA - Y LINH HO - LAO CHAI - TA VAN (B/L/D) GROUP TOUR
Pick up at Lao Cai station transfer to Sapa for breakfast and check-in hotel (if available).
12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’ mong minority. After lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have the opportunity to experience their daily life, work, and original custom.
Home-stay at the Dzay local house.
DAY 06: TA VAN - GIANG TA CHAI - SUPAN - SAPA - HANOI (B/L)
Breakfast before start tour with 08 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the Car to return to Sapa by bus.
Free at your own program until 17:00.
Overnight at the A/C soft sleeper cabin to Hanoi (schedule: 21:00 – 05:00).
DAY 07: HANOI – FLY TO HO CHI MINH CITY (B)
Our driver will meet you at the train station and take you to the hotel for refreshment and breakfast. Have some rest and free time until you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Ho Chi Minh.
Upon arrival you will be met at the airport and transferred to your accommodation.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
DAY 08: FROM VIBRANT HO CHI MINH CITY TO “RICE BOWL OF VIETNAM” MEKONG DELTA (B/L)
(start 7.20 am – return around 17.30)
Kick start your day with a hearty breakfast and a trip to Mekong Delta follows. Depart for My Tho, the town lies on the left side of the Mekong River. Upon arrival on board the sampan and cruise down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Have a stopover at Unicorn Island, where you will take a walk around the country lane and see the orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, folk songs and music, performed by the local people, and visit the fruit plantation.
Then you will ride a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself with the beauty of the countryside, then visit the family workshops and honey-bee farm, where you could enjoy honey tea and coconut candies.
Have lunch at a local restaurant. Break time.
In the afternoon, time for cycling around the Tan Thach village and meeting the local villagers to experience the local daily life in the Mekong delta. Hammock relaxing and enjoying the cool breeze for those can’t join the cycling trip. Return to Ho Chi Minh.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
DAY 09: HO CHI MINH CITY – CU CHI TUNNELS (B/L)
Have breakfast at hotel and get ready for your tour to Cu Chi Tunnels. The trip will take approximately one and a half hours driving. Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by a video about how the tunnels were constructed and how people survived in the harsh conditions of the wartime. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the specially constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, native Cu Chi tapioca will be served.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
DAY 10: HO CHI MINH LEISURE DAY (B)
Have a leisure day in Ho Chi Minh to explore the city at your own pace.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
DAY 11: HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE (B)
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Complete the hotel check-out formalities after which you can visit the local markets and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Later, proceed for departure and board your flight back home. Trip Ends.
|Hanoi||Era Hotel or similar||http://www.hanoierahotel.com/|
|Halong Bay||Legend White Dolphin or similar||http://www.whitedolphincruises.com/|
|Sapa||The View Sapa Hotel or similar||http://theviewsapahotel.com/en|
|Ho Chi Minh||Prague Hotel or similar||http://praguehotelvn.com/|
UPGRADE 4 STAR HOTEL: PAY EXTRA 240.00 USD/PERSON
|Hanoi||Tirant Hotel or similar||http://www.tiranthotel.com/|
|Halong Bay||Maya Cruise or similar||http://mayacruises.vn/|
|Sapa||Freesia Hotel or similar||https://www.freesiahotel.com/|
|Ho Chi Minh||Gracy R&J Hotel or similar||https://dgpmhotels.com|
UPGRADE 5 STAR HOTEL: PAY EXTRA 890.00 USD/PERSON
|Hanoi||Apricot Hotel or similar||https://apricothotels.com/|
|Halong Bay||Era Cruise or similar||https://eracruises.com/en/|
|Sapa||Victoria Sapa Hotel and SPA or similar||https://www.victoriahotels.asia/|
|Ho Chi Minh||Majestic Hotel or similar||http://majesticsaigon.com/|
|Start Date||Availability||Price (Per Person)|
|San Francisco||Los Angeles||New York|
|03-Dec-2019||15||1,599 USDBook Now||1,599 USDBook Now||1,599 USDBook Now|
|17-Dec-2019||15||2,099 USDBook Now||2,099 USDBook Now||2,299 USDBook Now|
|07-Jan-2020||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,599 USDBook Now||1,649 USDBook Now|
|21-Jan-2020||15||1,799 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now|
|11-Feb-2020||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now|
|25-Feb-2020||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now|
|10-Mar-2020||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now|
|24-Mar-2020||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now|
|07-Apr-2020||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now|
|21-Apr-2020||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now|
|05-May-2020||15||1,499 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now||1,499 USDBook Now|
|19-May-2020||15||1,599 USDBook Now||1,599 USDBook Now||1,649 USDBook Now|
|02-Jun-2020||15||1,749 USDBook Now||1,749 USDBook Now||1,899 USDBook Now|
|16-Jun-2020||15||1,799 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now||1,899 USDBook Now|
|30-Jun-2020||15||1,799 USDBook Now||1,799 USDBook Now||1,899 USDBook Now|
|14-Jul-2020||15||1,649 USDBook Now||1,649 USDBook Now||1,749 USDBook Now|
|28-Jul-2020||15||1,649 USDBook Now||1,649 USDBook Now||1,749 USDBook Now|
|11-Aug-2020||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,749 USDBook Now|
|25-Aug-2020||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,649 USDBook Now|
|08-Sep-2020||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now|
|22-Sep-2020||15||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now||1,549 USDBook Now|
***Price based on twin sharing. Single supplement surcharge 309 USD per person for 3-star hotel, 435 USD per person for 4-star hotel, 797 USD per person for 5-star hotel***
√Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√All transportation mentioned above
√International return flights from Los Angeles / San Francisco / New York, include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax., China Southern or similar. If you are traveling from a different city, please contact us
√Domestic flight between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh, include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax, operated by Vietjet Air or similar
√Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√Experienced English speaking guide
√Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√All sightseeing tickets according to the itinerary
√Tissues and water on coach
√Service charges and government tax
√Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√Vietnam Visa letter approval
√No extra charge after services confirmation
X Beverage, Personal expenses
X Tips and gratuities for local tour guides (not mandatory): 3 USD/per pax/per day
X Travel insurance
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X Early check-in and Late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Vietnam: 25$/person)
X Other services not mentioned above
FLIGHT ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
- All flight tickets for set departure date must be booked 90 days in advance. After 90 days, a surcharge might be applied.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
- Seat Assignments : Please note some airlines and/or fare types do not allow advanced seat selection and require it to be done at the airport check in only. Please contact us to confirm the flight schedule and seat selection availability.
Don't be shy to drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
- Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 900 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
- Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
- Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you. Several email exchange to confirm your final tour program.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
2. Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay system. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions