TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You will be required to pay a deposit when booking with Realistic Asia. The deposit will be 10% of the full payment. All deposits are non-refundable. Final payment is required no later than 30 days prior to departure unless otherwise stated. Some airfares or services must be paid in full at the time of booking.
Realistic Asia requires a 10% deposit of the total cost before the trip – you can transfer this amount to our company bank account, or you can authorize our local bank here to charge your credit card. We will notify you as soon as the payment arrives at our bank account and inform you about the balance.
Balance is to be made 30 days before the departure date.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to Vietnam; however, we realize that there are many reasons for this event.
In the event of cancellation, we will refund any payment made to Realistic Asia given that a cancellation fee is applicable.
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
ALTERATION OF ITINERARY
Alterations to your itinerary before the booking is processed are happily processed free of charge. We want to provide the best tour possible for you. Alterations, after you have received your booking confirmation letter, will attract a fee of $10 USD per request.
Realistic Asia reserves the right to modify the itinerary of the tour if air schedule or surface transportation changes, and/or events beyond its control make such alteration necessary. In this event, any of the increase or reduction of the tour cost will be calculated and charged accordingly. If the tour is to be changed at the request of the client(s), the client will be required to pay any additional cost in advance.
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. Realistic Asia accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
For dissatisfaction with any service Realistic Asia has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor immediately to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip.
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. Realistic Asia will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
Realistic Asia will not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person(s), property in connection with climatic conditions, sea, fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond Realistic Asia’s control. Neither Realistic Asia nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes.
Realistic Asia shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent acts, omissions, or the failure of any equipment operated by any suppliers such as transportation carriers, cruises, and hotels, or any other party not directly owned or controlled by Realistic Asia.
Realistic Asia is not responsible for clients failure to comply with customs regulations.
Realistic Asia is not responsible for the stealth and loss of any valuable item or belonging that is due to the negligence of the customer.
Realistic Asia reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If Realistic Asia has canceled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, Realistic Asia is liable for a full refund of the money received by Realistic Asia.
Many of Realistic Asia tour packages include activities which require special precaution. Such activities include boarding and going ashore by boats, climbing hills, entering/exiting tombs and caves, etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Realistic Asia, its employees, and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after set employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary measures.
Realistic Asia reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
When we refer to “personal information” we mean anything that relates to identifies, describers, is capable to be associated with or could be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly to you, such as your name, address, email address, credit card information, precise location data, or phone number, and any other information that is not otherwise publicly available.
The company responsible for the personal data is Realistic Asia Co Ltd, with registered office at 420 Cau Am, Van Phuc, Ha Dong, Hanoi, Vietnam. To contact the representative of the Data Controller, you can send an email to:email@example.com
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Realistic Asia collects personal information about you when you:
- Book or purchase products and services of Realistic Asia
- Send or receive email communication to or from Realistic Asia
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Interact with our social media accounts
- Voluntary provide us personal information by phone, email, live chats, online forms or other correspondence
- Participate in any surveys , ask us question
- We may collect information about you from business partners or other sources
Type of information collected
The type of information Realistic Asia collects depends on the nature of your interaction with us. Depending on the circumstances, we collect any of the following:
- Visit our website: We may collect certain non-personally identifiable Information when you visit our website, like IP address, device type, pages viewed, computer operating system, browser type, browsing & usage habits, domain name, date of visit, and referring URL in order to improve the quality and relevance of our website for visitors and diagnose any problems with the operation of our website.
- Booking a package or services: When booking any tour packages or services with Realistic Asia, we will ask for your name, telephone number, email address, payment details, birth date, gender, passport information (number and expiration date), any travel preferences, dietary or medical requirements related to your reservation.
This information will be used to arrange the travel and other services you are requesting.
- Financial information: If you book services on Realistic Asia website we will collect your credit/debit card or bank account details.
- Contact by phone: During your phone conversation with representatives of Realistic Asia we may monitor and/or record the phone conversation for training purposes and customer service reasons.
- Your interaction with Realistic Asia: If you subscribe to our newsletter, interact with us via social media, live chat or attend an event we may host, we will collect your name, relevant contact information and any other personal information you choose to give us.
- Information from third party sources: We may lawfully obtain both non-personal and personal information about you from business partners, entities affiliated to us, travel shows, travel-related agencies, and other independent third-party sources. Examples of information we may receive includes updated contact information such as address and email, purchase history, and demographic information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- fulfill our obligations in relation to your reservation;
- provide you with the travel information you have requested;
- to contact you via email or telephone regarding your reservation, including changes to our services and important travel updates;
- verify your identity for fraud prevention purposes;
- send you marketing communications to which you have subscribed;
- interact with you on social media platforms, such as publish your reviews, comments and other content on our website;\
- seek your views or comments about your reservation, including customer surveys;
- resolve any disputes or troubleshoot problems;
- comply with any legal obligations;
- prevent illegal or unlawful activities;
- Use your information to generate aggregate data that does not identify you for the statistics about our users.
- We may invite you to write a review of your personal experience and display the information that you provide us. When submitting a review you should not provide any personal information that you do not wish to make publicly available. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us via the feedback form at the beginning of this policy.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We will keep your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to enable us to provide the relevant services you have requested from us, to resolve any disputes, to comply with any legal obligations.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Realistic Asia will not sell or rent your personal information to others, unless you have granted us permission to do so. We will share information with third parties that provide us support services as follows:
- Service providers: We may pass your information to our third party service providers, subcontractors and other associated organizations for the purposes of providing services related to your reservation. For example, to the airlines, hotels, guides, transportation companies, cruise lines and activity providers, insurance companies, visa offices.
- Third party data processors: We may share your personal data with third party providers who provide data processing services to us for purposes such as credit card processing, payment services, marketing and business analytics.
- Third party professional advisers: To persons providing professional services to us, such as auditors, lawyers and technical consultants.
- You may wish to leave a comment on one of our posts by means of a third party, such as Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn. Please be aware that you may be sharing information with these other networks
When we use third party providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the services and they are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose and we require them to maintain appropriate security measures to protect your information.
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process or to protect your interest or those of another person.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
As Data Controllers, we undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. You may exercise the following rights at any time:
- You have the right to be informed of the ways in which we use your information.
- You have the right to confirm that we are processing your personal data and, if so, to obtain a copy of such data and complete information about the processing.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications that we send to you. You can do this by clicking the unsubscribe link on the bottom of the marketing emails.
- You have the right to correct errors, to modify inaccurate or incomplete data and to guarantee the accuracy of the information being processed.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent that you have provided to us. By withdrawing your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing that we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor where it was conducted on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your personal information. If you request deletion of your information, we will erase it. Please note that we will need to retain any information that is necessary to fulfil our legal obligation, or to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- In certain circumstances you have the right to object to our processing your information or ask us to limit the ways in which we process your information. However, we can refuse a request in some cases. If we do this, we will provide you the information explaining why we have refused your request.
- Similarly, if you ask us to stop processing your information, this may mean we won’t be able to provide all or parts of the services you have requested and if this results in the need to cancel your reservation, you may incur cancellation charges in line with our terms and conditions.
- You have the right to request portability of your personal information. You can ask us to move, transfer or copy your personal information so that you can use this information in a different service.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to a data protection authority about our collection. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Due to the nature of our services and the purpose for which we collect and process your personal data in certain circumstances, we will collect information that is deemed as sensitive information or referred to as special category of personal information. The categories include information about your health, nationality and government identification numbers. We limit the circumstances under which we may collect this information, examples of this information include the following:
- Health related information may be required to provide appropriate travel accommodations and accessibility requirement.
- Government issued identification numbers (e.g. passports) that are required for flights, visa arrangements or other travel reservations.
- Other information that you provide at your discretion which may imply or suggest information like religion, health or dietary needs.
To exercise these rights, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating your identity (full name and email address you used to purchase Realistic Asia services) and the right or rights you exercise.
The services offered by Realistic Asia are not directed at children under the age of 18. If you are the parent or legal guardian of someone under the age of 18 who has provided us information without your knowledge and consent, you may request that we remove the information by contacting us at email@example.com
Where you choose to receive marketing information, we will let you know about any special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you, including our newsletter. If you do not wish to receive certain communications by email, you can opt out at any time by clicking unsubscribe link in the marketing email.
This site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Gate 1 Travel is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy policies posted on the other online sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Gate 1 Travel.